About Chalet du Signal
- Winter 2008/2009 . Still available weeks of March 28,and April18 special promotion . Reservations for the 2009/2010 season have started
- Summer 2009 reservations are opened
- CHECK CURRENT AVAILIBILITY ON MY SITE www.chaletdusignal.com
- This spacious apartment offers the best location at the edge of the village itself with the triple benefit of virtually ski in ski out, (chairlift at 40m) most stunning views, and immediate 40m proximity to all shops, restaurants, services . So you can walk to everything. Views are absolutely stunning
- The accommodation is sun drenched from 9 am to 5pm , and comprises a large living space expandable from 145 m2/165m2/185m2 to a maximum of 205m2 ( 1600 to 2300 sq ft )depending on number of bedrooms :4 to 5/6+ Bedrooms each with own bathrooms enhanced with sauna room option offering a true chalet like experience meeting all space requirements for up to 10p or even 12 adding the 6 th bedroom .
- Relax in ultra refined interior decorating mixed with equipment such as TV satellite reception on 5 large flat screen Tvs - all remote controlled motorized blinds that provide for charm, warmth as well as ultimate state of the art comfort, luxury bedding . The gem being your own private brand new Sauna and Spa shower room.( Optional). Or check work with free broadband Wifi.
- Unique design offers privacy with direct access from the bedroom suites to outdoor entrance (4 with unobstructed stunning south view and balcony) .
- Master bedroom suite with king size bed 180x200cm , dressing, bath and wc, double balcony south view
- Queen size 160X200 cm bedroom with bath and wc, balcony south view
- Bunk bed cabin room 70x188cm with ensuite shower and wc
- Twin / double bedroom 90X200 with kitchenette , bath and wc. Balcony south view
- Sofa bed 140X195/ bunk beds 70X188 bedroom with kitchenette, shower, wc, balcony, south view
- (upon availibility) optional 6 th bedroom : Twin / double or bunk with shower and wc
- Private Relaxation room with large sauna and spa shower, wc
- Sumptuous dining room seats 10+.
- Open kitchen
- WIFI broadband free
- 5 Flat screen TVs, 5 dvds. Satellite foreign channels reception
- Central fuel heating.
- 2 phone lines, fax, Free broadband wifi,etc.
- Luxury oak paneling and floors, draperies, Alcantara fabric.
- Sumptuous furniture, oriental carpets, original art.
- Marble kitchen.
- Superior top of the line bedding.
- All remote controlled motorized blinds.
- Top of the range sauna shower spa room.
- 4 bedrooms have private balconies and expansive south view
- Skis and board storage , Shoe/boots heater
- Private parking. Garage upon request
boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (indoor), laundry facilities, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wheelchair accessible, wifi (free in-room)
- On site keepers will welcome you and offer lots of attention. Most requirements can be fulfilled.
- Local ‘bible’ filled with lots of good local advice. Ski shops . Ski instructors. Special treatment at restaurants
- Beds made up before arrival. Amenities
- Refined 500+ threads count Egyptian cotton sheets upon request.
- Ask for on site masseur coming to the apartment
- As this is my personal property, it offers unseen comfort, work of art , superior beddings. It is the opposite of "cheaply designed for rental property"
- You will benefit in addition that I can offer superior value in town.Lower quality "for income"properties rent for up to 50% more per sq meter or are located in cheaper locations away from town center.
- Prices from 2250 to 4950 Euros p week
- I am dedicated for you to have memorable and smooth-running holidays.
Resort name: Alpe d'Huez
Ski area: Grandes Rousses
Amenities: accrobranche, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice grotto, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, ski school, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata