- Chalet Ribot is an independently owned private chalet offering a totally personalised experience in our 'Home away from Home' setting.
- The Chalet is perfectly located in the tranquil hamlet of Ribot Huez just an 8 min drive from the hustle & bustle of Alpe d'Huez.
- Chalet Ribot boasts spectacular, uninterrupted views of the surrounding Alps.
- The resort of Alpe d'Huez has over 238 km of linked pistes and is home to the famous Pic Blanc. The Sarenne, the world's longest black ski piste is 16 km in length and departs from an incredibly high altitude of over 3,000 meters. This ski run descends over 2200m in vertical drop (one hour of downhill skiing!)
- Chalet Ribot is open all year round offering a perfect holiday getaway for skiers, cyclists, walkers and nature lovers alike.
- The Chalet is cycling specific during the summer season, with a secure bike shed, bike wash area, tools and a menu catered to the needs of cyclists. Alpe d'Huez is the finishing line for some of the most famous races in the area the Marmotte and of course the Tour de France, making the Chalet an excellent choice of accommodation.
- The chalet is comprised of four self contained areas, all within the main house.
- Each bedroom area is unique in size and style and can sleep between two to five people.
- Each seperate area has its own kitchenette, lounge, shower room, WC and bedroom.
- The layout of the Chalet provides our guests with the opportunity to choose between self catered accommodation or half board accommodation
- Our half board guests are invited to enjoy their breakfast and evening meal in the Chalet's principal lounge.
- Those opting to self cater can avail of the local supermarkets or the many restaurants in Alpe d'Huez and the village of Bourg d'Oisans.
- The chalet also has a large separate lounge which has its original vaulted ceilings, open log fire, satellite TV, DVDS, XBox 360, cosy seating and dining space for 15.
- Wifi access available.
Current Promotions for Chalet Ribot:
- Both Self catered and half board options available.
- Hearty breakfast
of cereals, yogurt, breads, preserves, croissants, cheese, eggs, tea, coffee, juice & fresh fruit.
Three course evening meal 6 nights.
All our meals are home cooked with the freshest local ingredients.
Our winter menu offers our guests a taste of some of the regional specialties such as the beautifully decadent ‘Tartiflette'.
In contrast our summer menu is geared towards the health conscious cycling and active clients, offering low fat dishes such as the traditional Spanish 'Potatas Bravas'.
Special diets & vegetarians catered for.
- Help organising ski equipment & ski lessons.
- Help organising childcare.
- Ski guiding.
- Airport transfers -- (Grenoble, Lyon, Geneva)
- Packed lunches.
- Bike orientation and guiding.
- Private nanny service (CACHE Diploma)
Resort name: Alpe d'Huez - Ribot Huez
Ski area: Grandes Rousses
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, fishing, fitness centre, freelance catering, glacier skiing, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice grotto, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, skidoo safaris, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, tourist office, via ferrata