- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 2/10
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 1 minute to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Ski-to-door, hot-tub
- Premium Luxury 10-12 bed Ski Chalet
- Hot Tub
- Next to Gondola lift
- 50-70m from slopes
- Premium breakfast
- Canapes, pre dinner drinks
- Afternoon cakes & tea
- Premium 4 course Menus, Catering & Service
- Unlimited wine with dinner
- Superb skiers Premium chalet
- Free Chalet Wi-fi
- Hot tub, newly renovated chalet. Open fireplace in the comfy lounge.
- A much loved ski chalet with many of its guests returning each year. A true skiers chalet, great for small groups.
- The Ski Lift next door to the chalet accesses one of the best peaks in the area, Pointe de Nyon - which is unbeatable in the snow, helped by many North facing slopes.
- You can ski/ride back to within 80 metres of the chalet.
- Town centre is approx 850 metres or a 10-15 min walk away, however there is a small brasserie close to the chalet
- This ski chalet was totally refurbished in 2005 to a very good standard and the décor in the chalet has a very modern feel to it, mixed with cosy Savoyard style.
- The balcony of the chalet looks out over the mountains and has stunning views up into the Vallee de la Manche.
- The hot tub is now outdoors with views of the forest and mountains.
Current Promotions for Chalet Nyon:
***Groups save up to £125pp***Dates: 17 Dec 16 - 30 Apr 17
Our group discounts start at only 6 persons and up, but remember that the bigger the group, and the earlier you book - then the more you save!
Groups of 6 or more save between £75-125 per person!
View more: http://www.alpineelements.co.uk/ski-holidays/group-ski-holidays.html
Facilities:cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace
- Breakfast - cooked and continental
- Cakes and afternoon tea
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapes
- Premium menus - 3/4 course evening meals and specially selected house wines
- Champagne reception
- After dinner coffee and chocolates
- Cheese board and Port some nights
- Located 50 metres from slopes
- Next door to the "Nyon" Cable Car
- 800m from the central areas and bars
- Breakfast, cakes, 3 course meals and wine
- Towels and a selection of toiletries
- TV and DVD player
- Newly renovated chalet, very "fresh"
- Large south facing balcony