- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Jacuzzi, spa, cinema
- Chalet Bartavelles, on Route des Chalets, Meribel is adjacent to the piste and provides unrivalled luxury, comfort and space.
- Completely redesigned, extended and refurbished, Bartavelles is one of the finest chalets in the Alps and has been featured in many magazines including Town & Country and 25 Beautiful Homes.
- The vaulted sitting room is beautifully finished and has spectacular views across the valley. An open fireplace commands centre stage and comfortable furnishings make this the perfect place to unwind before dinner.
- Whilst dining at the beautiful oak table, you are surrounded by more mountain views and afterwards, you can retire to the library area for a cognac and a rubber of bridge.
- The chalet sleeps 10 adults or 12 including children and all bedrooms have the finest goose down duvets and pillows and linen from the Austrian Bedding Company.
- Bathrobes, towels, slippers, hairdryers and L'Occitane bath products are supplied in each bathroom.
- The two main suites have Super Kingsize beds and private balconies. A canopied Queensize bed is to be found in the third bedroom and rooms four and five have twin beds that can be made into Kingsize doubles and also sitting areas with day beds which can used by children.
- The study, with Satellite television, DVD and PC with complimentary Broadband Internet access, keeps you connected and the superb games room, featuring a billiards table and mini cinema (with SKY Satellite, HD and DVD) provides entertainment for all.
- After a day on the slopes, ski straight to the door and enter via the spacious boot room with boot warmer and drying facilities.
- The teak sun terrace provides the perfect spot to soak up some winter sunshine and to relax in the latest top of the range 10 person Jacuzzi, alternatively relax in the spa area with sauna and large walk-in shower if you prefer.
Chalet Bartavelles has become well renowned for its opulence, beautiful interior with minute attention to detail and pure indulgence of space and we are truly honoured to feature this magnificent home in our portfolio.
Current Promotions for Chalet Bartavelles:
FREEDOM TO CHOOSE - Don't be tied to a package - choose the food, wine and services you want and just pay COST!! FANTASTIC LAST MIN DEALS CURRENTLY AVAILABLEDates: 09 Mar 17 - 16 Apr 17 Exclusive, 5 star award winning, privately owned, fully staffed chalets with direct piste access.
The rental price includes;
- Exclusive rental of the chalet from 3pm on arrival day to 10am on departure day and all associated running costs
- ‘In resort' chauffer service
- Mature, professional live-out staff (chef, chalet manager, chalet host and chauffeur)
- Champagne reception, fresh flowers and daily newspaper
- Finest quality bed linen, bath towels and robes (including a mid-week towel change)
- L'Occitane bath products, hairdryers and slippers
- Flat screen TV with Sky Satellite and DVD and CD player/iPod docking station
- Phone, fax and computer with printer and wifi broadband internet access
- Selection of DVD's, CD's, games and books
- Personal concierge to organise; food and drink requirements, airport transfers, in-house massage and beauty, nannies, ski hire delivery, ski school, instructors, mountain guides etc.
- Food and wine *
- Getting to and from the chalet**
- Ski lessons, equipment rental and ski passes
- Massage, beauty treatments and child care
We have a fully stocked wine cellar in each chalet with a large selection of wines, champagnes and soft drinks available although you are free to bring your own wine if you prefer.
**We offer discounted rates on airport transfers with our sister company http://www.firstclass-transport.com/
CONTACT US ON email@example.com or call 0033 47900 5942 www.alpleisure.com
HALF PRICE EASTER AT THE EXQUISITE CHALET BARTAVELLES - SKI IN/SKI OUT IN MERIBEL - JACUZZI, SAUNA, CINEMA, BILLIARDS, CHEF, CHAUFFEURDates: 09 Apr 17 - 23 Apr 17 Chalet Bartavelles, Route des Chalets, Méribel Sleeps 10 adults or 12 with children, 5 ensuite bedrooms, ski in/ski out, Jacuzzi, sauna, cinema, billiards. Chalet Bartavelles is adjacent to the Doron piste and provides unrivalled luxury, comfort and space. Completely redesigned, extended and refurbished, Chalet Bartavelles is undoubtedly one of the finest chalets in the Alps and has been featured in many magazines including Tatler, Town & Country and 25 Beautiful Homes. Bartavelles has become well-renowned for its opulence and beautiful interiors, with minute attention to detail and pure indulgence of space. We are truly honoured to feature this magnificent home in our portfolio.
- 450m² of living area including the cinema and spa
- On Route des Chalets, the Mayfair of Méribel, and adjacent to the Doron piste
- Sleeps 10 adults or 12 including children
- 5 spacious ensuite bedrooms - 2 large master suites with super kingsize beds and private balconies, 2 twin/kingsize doubles each with sitting area and day bed suitable for children and a double bedroom with canopied bed.
- Vaulted sitting room with spectacular views and large open fire place
- Library area with bar and bridge table
- Fully staffed with personal chef, chalet manager, chalet host and chauffeur (all live-out)
- In-resort private chauffeur service
- Champagne reception, magazines and daily newspapers
- Finest cotton bed linen, bath towels and bathrobes and mid-week towel change
- Siberian goosedown duvets and pillows
- L'Occitane bath products, hairdryers and slippers
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD with iPOD docking station, PC with complimentary WiFi Broadband Internet, Phone and Fax
- Study area with SKY satellite and computer with printer
- Snooker room and Cinema with HD flatscreen TV
- Spa area with sauna and large walk-in jet shower
- Large South and West facing terraces
- 10 person Jacuzzi on teak sun terrace with spectacular views of the valley
- Ski to the door of the spacious ski room, with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Laundry room
- Two-car garage plus off road parking
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0033 (0) 479005942 for all information on last minute offers
Facilities:bar, barbecue, billiard room, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, fitness room/gym, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Cuisine is of the highest standard, but with flexibility, which puts you in control - you pay for food at actual cost, so you decide. If you would like sautéed fois gras followed by filet de bœuf béarnaise with a raspberry pannacotta and wild berry coulis for dessert, then why not? On the other hand, one evening you may prefer a light supper after lunching at the 2 Michelin-starred Chabichou for example.
- Our chefs can create a superb menu tailored to your own pre-designated individual tastes and requirements and you just pay the actual cost of your grocery bills at the end of your holiday.
- The final amount will depend on your choice of food and number of courses; on whether you return to your chalet for lunch (a very popular and cost-effective option last winter) or invite guests for dinner etc; but an average price guide is around €160 per person per week.
- We have a comprehensive selection of wines and Champagnes in each chalet, from local wines at €8 a bottle through to fine wines at €30 so that you may dine, happy in the knowledge that you are in total control of costs.
- Alp Leisure chalets are booked as a whole, so your privacy as a group is maintained, and the rental price includes the chalet, staff and all associated costs.
- We employ our own nannies to join forces with our chalet hosts, chefs, house keepers, chauffeurs and masseurs in giving our guests the excellence of service they have come to expect whilst staying with us.
- You can decide which other services are included. Food, wine, travel and extra services are paid for at cost which allows you to choose exactly what you want. If you'd like Champagne & Canapés followed by 4 courses of fine cuisine it's no problem.
- Alternatively you may just prefer simple suppers, or perhaps a combination of the two. You may wish to return to the chalet for lunch, host a drinks party or children's birthday party. It is your choice.
- We personally tailor your holiday to suit your exact tastes so you only pay for exactly what you receive, giving you the "Freedom to Choose".
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise