About Apartment le Dahlia
- St. Martin de Belleville is situated in the Belleville valley 25 minutes drive from Moutiers. The resort of Les Menuires is another 10 minutes drive up the valley and slightly further on is the high altitude snow sure resort of Val Thorens.
- St Martin still retains the traditional Savoyard atmosphere of a true village with its central church surrounded by the shops, bars and housing.
- There are a number of ski rental shops, restaurants and bars, a bank, supermarkets, boucherie/traiteur and gift shops.
- There are a wide range of restaurants from the Michelin starred La Bouitte to the pizza house and wonderful for trying all those local delights of tartiflette and raclette.
- This light airy apartment is conveniently located looking out on to the telecabin and from its full width balcony there are wonderful views of the mountains.
- There is one double bedroom with wardrobe and drawer space and another double sofa bed in the living area, a fully equipped kitchenette, hallway, bathroom, separate toilet and living/dining area.
- The kitchenette area is fully equipped with combi oven, microwave & grill, 2 ring hob, fridge and dishwasher.
- The living area has a dining table and chairs and a comfortable sofa which converts easily in seconds to a double bed. Double doors open out on to the balcony where there are table and chairs for those sunny days.
- There is a combined TV/DVD & satellite and a CD/radio.
- The entrance hallway has good storage for ski clothing.
- The apartment has underfloor central heating with additional heaters if required.
- There is a ski locker situated in the basement with plenty of hanging and storage space.
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Central heating.
- Quilts & pillows and linen/towels provided.
- Balcony with table and chairs.
- Satellite TV/DVD.
- WiFi in apartment with code from tourist office.
- Ski locker.
satellite/cable TV, wifi (paying in-room)
- The apartment costs include duvets, pillows, linen and towels and local taxe de sejour.
- There is plenty of parking close to the apartment.
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday and the apartment will be ready for occupation from between 4pm and 5pm and will need to be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: St Martin de Belleville
Ski area: 3 Vallées
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, dog sled rides, fishing, freelance catering, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, huski dogs, mini golf, mountain biking, night skiing, paragliding, ski school, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, tennis, tourist office, via ferrata