- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- pets welcome
- Log fire, wifi
- Nina and Royce from Snowshack Mountain Sports have been welcoming and catering for guests since 1999
- This detached chalet is situated only 900m from the ski lift of the Savoyard village of St Martin de Belleville in the lovely hamlet of Villarabout,(daily shuttle bus runs to and from lifts at St Martin and Les Menuires 50m from chalet or there is plenty of parking in St Martin).
- Villarabout is called the 'sunny hamlet' as it overlooks St Martin and keeps the sun longer
- There is parking for 3 cars outside chalet
- For convenience there is a ski bus just 50m from chalet
- If required, we can drop off and pick you up at the beginning and end of the ski-ing day (catered bookings only)
- St Martin is directly linked via a new fast Telecabine to the vast 3 Valleys ski area (600km of piste) along with the resorts of Meribel, Courcheval, Val Thorens and Les Menuires. New fast 6 man chairlift for 2015/2016
- The village has plenty of restaurants and bars, a couple of supermarkets plus two late night bars for the more serious après skiers!
- You are welcome to take the chalet on a sole occupancy catered chalet basis or self catered
- Weekend, short breaks 4 days or over (excluding peak weeks)
- Sunday arrival, but flexible, allowing you to travel more easily and enjoy empty Saturday's on the slopes.
- The chalet has a living/dining area with a log fire and a fitted kitchen with range cooker
- Two large twin bedrooms with bathrooms ensuite. One with balcony overlooking Valley. Room for an extra bed subject to a £100 surcharge when self catering.
- One large Double room with king size double Sleigh bed and ensuite bathroom with small bath
- One smaller double room with King size bed and ensuite bathroom with small bath
- The chalet is equipped to a high standard, with WiFi, fitted kitchen, 40 inch smart satellite TV/DVD, CD player, dishwasher, microwave , washing machine, tumble dryer, kettle and toaster.
- As there are two bedrooms on ground floor with their own bathrooms and there is a patio door giving access to the parking - this chalet could be suitable for wheelchair users. We could discuss the access in detail if required.
- If renting on a self catering option, Bed linen, towels and some logs for the fire will be provided and evening meals can be pre-ordered with 48 hours notice
Current Promotions for Alpine Chalet:
Price slashed-New Year -sleeps 8 -all ensuite St Martin de Belleville - catered £5250 - Self catered - £2750Dates: 10 Dec 16 - 16 Apr 17 Comfortable 4 bed (Three twin, one king size double- all with en suite bathrooms) 900m from centre of St Martin de belleville and only 50m from shuttle bus to lift. Fantastic food and hospitality from Nina and Royce (Please see reviews!) but if you want to self cater the chalet has a large kitchen with range cooker, Log Fire, Satellite TV, DVD, WifI, Washing machine , tumble dryer and boot dryers
NEW YEAR THURSDAY 29 DEC OR FRIDAY 30 DEC START
Feb half term only available fully catered - option of 5 or 6 days catered. 5 nights £5950 6 nights £6250
Friday to Friday offered Half term week
- transport/air fares reduced
- emptier slopes on Saturday
- easier collection of ski gear
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wheelchair accessible, wifi/internet access
- Cooked breakfast (your choice of eggs!), cereals, yoghurts, porridge, fruit juice, fresh coffee and tea. Continental breakfast on our day off or choice to cook your own!
- A variety at afternoon teatime from homemade sausage rolls to delicious homemade cakes
- Complimentary fruit bowl
- On 6 evenings we offer a 3 course balanced meal consisting of seasonal products and mix of traditional and sayoyard recipes with coffee (decaff, if required) to follow. Our guests have never gone away hungry!!!!
- No honesty bar, just a complimentary bar offering good wine, soft drinks and beer.
- Special diets catered for with flexible meal times and early meals for children on 6 days. I pride myself on preparing meals the children wish to eat (lots of contact with parents pre arrival!)
- If required, we can drop you off and pick you up at the beginning and end of the ski day (Allowing for that après ski drink, of course). For extra convenience,there is a ski bus minutes from the chalet.
- On our night off we are happy to drop off and pick you up from the restaurant of your choice in St Martin - pre-booking it for you, of course.
- Daily clean - towels changed mid week
Self Catered option
- Evening restaurants can be pre-booked. Please contact us for details
- Bed linen, towels, electricity, and wood for fire included in price
- Catered chalet 3 course evening meals can be pre-ordered with 48 hours notice
- End of stay clean is included. We just ask that you remove linen and towels and leave the chalet as you found it.
- Deposit of 20% to secure chalet. Balance due 4 weeks before arrival
- Pre booking of ski-lessons with New Generation ski school, now based in St Martin and Val Thorens
- Daytime or evening babysitting can be arranged (Please book early)
- Ski passes can be ordered on line for pick up in resort or sent to your home
- Sunday arrival, letting you travel more easily and enjoy the empty saturday slopes
- Catered Price is per person and does not include travel, transfers, insurance, lift passes, ski lessons or ski rental. Children under 2 yrs are free in parents room if own cot provided but there will be a £50 charge. Children 3-13 yrs are the adult price less £100 (Excluding New Year and February half term holiday)
- To book catered a £150 deposit per person is required (excluding under 3's). Balance due 4 weeks before arrival. There is a £150 single room supplement.
- Self Catered Price is for the sole use of the chalet and does not include travel or transfers, insurance, lift passes, ski lessons or ski rental.The price includes bed linen and towels, timber for fire and electricity. End of stay clean included we just ask you remove bed linen and towels and leave the chalet as you found it.
- To book the whole chalet self catered a 20% deposit is required. Balance due 4 weeks before arrival.
- St Martin can be accessed by Air to Lyon or Geneva (2 1/4hrs transfer) or Chambery (1 hr transfer) buses are available or a transfer car can be arranged. Eurostar operate a direct train service to Moutiers from London (20 mins transfer/ local bus).The resort is 550 miles from Le Havre or approx 600 from Calais.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise