Chalet La Maison
- Chalet ‘La Maison' is a beautiful barn conversion sleeping up to 16 people in spacious and comfortable accommodation.
- The Chalet provides accommodation spread over three floors, with a generously proportioned and comfortable lounge on the ground floor, children's lounge on the second floor and fantastic dining area with separate kitchen.
- Having been fully refurbished in 2007 the chalet is clean and modern but retains many original features such as the wonderful vaulted "Cave" dining room.
- The Chalet is located in La Combe, a traditional French mountain village just a few minutes shuttle (which we will provide at your convenience) from the nearest ski lift at St Martin de Belleville which will whisk you up to the largest ski area in the world via a modern 8 person gondola lift.
- We provide a free door to door shuttle from the Chalet to the ski lift meaning the furthest you have to walk in ski boots is just a few steps!
- We will also meet you in the afternoon where you will be most likely enjoying some après ski before taking you back to the Chalet for tea and cake.
- The Chalet is run personally by myself (Gemma) the owner of Green Mountain Chalets along with two Chalet hosts, Lara and Lee.
- Six double bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with bunk beds
- GHD Straighteners or Hairdryers in EVERY room
- Cosy lounge with log burning stove
- Seperate lounge with Sky Sports TV, DVD player, Playstation 3 and two metre projector TV
- Free Wifi
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Ipod Docks
- Baby monitors
- High chairs
- Cots provided free of charge
Current Promotions for Chalet La Maison:
bar, barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast - also the option to have breakfast in bed!
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Three course evening meal
- Unlimited local wine with your evening meal
- An honesty bar stocked with beer and soft drinks
- Free tea and coffee
- Children's meal and meal times
- Vegetarian meals available
- Packed lunches are available by request
- We can pre-arrange any childcare you require - whether it is in a local creche or a private nanny; and
- We can help you arrange your airport transfer with an English speaking driver
Resort & location information:
Resort name: St Martin de Belleville - La Combe
Ski area: 3 Vallées
Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fitness centre, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, huski dogs, lake, mountain biking, mountaineering, paragliding, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, tourist office
Thank you so much, I had a brilliant week skiing. Everything you could need for a skiing holiday you had thought of! Good food (especially the cakes), good company and very good fun. Very sorry if you have been banned from the karaoke night. We are proud to be winners of the first Chalet Olympics!! And can't wait to see the Green mountain Calendar. " fayeshotton 14 Mar 10
Thank you so much for a super week, Roz, Faye and I had a great time with the penguin manoeuvre, soulful singing & indecent exposure! Definitely a recipe for success especially with a whole bunch of northerners!!!
Many thanks again,
Kate" kate tomlinson 05 Mar 10
Chloe (youngest daughter ) was trying to choose her favourite dish and it changed every night to the one we had just eaten, especially the puddings !!
The access to the troi valleys ski area was great, backed up by James's ferrying right to the gondola and pick up service ,And arranging all ski equitment and ski lessons for us which was completly stress free.
Thanks for a great week and can't wait to come back " roy 21 Feb 10
" JenP 14 Feb 10
It was our first time in a fully catered chalet, and we really enjoyed the experience. We found it great value for money, and wish them luck with the future success of Green Mountain Chalets." Lord Percy 02 Feb 10
Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone else..." wills 31 Jan 10