Chalet Le Bouquetin
- Set over a vast expanse of 4 floors, every detail in the 250m2 chalet has been lovingly designed in keeping with its long history from carved wooden staircases to murals on the ceilings, however modern luxuries have not been forgotten from underfloor heating on 2 floors to WIFI internet access and home entertainment system.It is ideally situated for both summer and winter holidays
- The chalet looks out over the valley giving stunning views on all floors through vast opening windows. In summer you can watch the setting sun from the balcony -whilst in winter when it’s a little cold for opening the windows there is a wood burning stove to keep things cosy.
- Summer activities include mountain biking, rafting ,walking,tennis and golf as well as glacier skiing.
- St Martin De Belleville is located in the Belleville valley, next to Les Menuires and Val Thorens in the Trois Vallées, with Meribel & Courchevel just a short ski across the valleys. All the activities you would expect from world class ski resorts are available as well as some you may not have thought of such as dog sleigh outings.
- The Trois Valles is the largest and one of the best known ski areas in the world. Not only does it have great expanses of skiing, but also a well linked modern lift system, spectacular views, memorable restaurants and plenty of artificial snow making just in case…
- Prices from £1500 including sheets, cleaning and fire wood
- There are 2 reception rooms to relax in as well as a large kitchen and a separate dining room.
- If the days activities haven’t given you enough fresh air there is also south facing garden and mini balcony facing the setting sun.
- The sleeping accommodation is in four double rooms (2 of which can be converted to twin singles), with a stunning master bedroom including a Jacuzzi bath in the bedroom...
- To complement this each other bedroom has a dedicated bathroom.
- Chalet Le Bouquetin is the perfect place to unwind after a hard days skiing, walking, mountain biking or relaxing!
- We hope you will also have the opportunity to experience its tranquillity.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Info
garden, home cinema, iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast delivered daily
- Minibus transfers to resort available on request (Supplement payable)
- Full catering and many other services also available - please ask
Resort & location information:
Resort name: St Martin de Belleville - St Jean de Belleville
Ski area: 3 Vallées
Amenities: accrobranche, bars and restaurants, bus station, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, huski dogs, lake, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tennis, toboganning, tourist office, via ferrata