- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 10 minutes to lift by car
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Stunning interior
Chalet Le Bouquetin
- Set over a vast expanse of 4 floors, every detail in the 250m2 chalet has been lovingly designed in keeping with its long history from carved wooden staircases to murals on the ceilings, however modern luxuries have not been forgotten from underfloor heating on 2 floors to WIFI internet access and home entertainment system.It is ideally situated for both summer and winter holidays.
- The chalet looks out over the valley giving stunning views on all floors through vast opening windows. In summer you can watch the setting sun from the balcony -whilst in winter when it’s a little cold for opening the windows there is a wood burning stove to keep things cosy.
- The Trois Valles is the largest and one of the best known ski areas in the world. Not only does it have great expanses of skiing, but also a well linked modern lift system, spectacular views, memorable restaurants and plenty of artificial snow making just in case…
- St Martin De Belleville is located in the Belleville valley, next to Les Menuires and Val Thorens in the Trois Vallées, with Meribel & Courchevel just a short ski across the valleys. All the activities you would expect from world class ski resorts are available as well as some you may not have thought of such as dog sleigh outings.
- Summer activities include mountain biking, rafting ,walking,tennis and golf as well as glacier skiing.
- Master double bedroom with jacuzzi bath in the room
- Second double bedroom with shower in room
- 2 further double / twin rooms
- 1 Bathrooom, 1 shower room and 3 WC's
- Two reception rooms and an additional TV Room / study to relax in as well as a large kitchen and a separate dining room, with long table that will easily fit 10 for dinner
- Wood burning fire / oven (and an electric one!)
- If the days activities haven’t given you enough fresh air there is also south facing garden and mini balcony facing the setting sun.
- Chalet Le Bouquetin is the perfect place to unwind after a hard days skiing, walking, mountain biking or relaxing!
Facilities:garden, home cinema, iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast delivered daily upon request (upon request - Supplement payable)
- Daily cleaning (upon request - Supplement payable)
- Minibus transfers to resort available on request (upon request - Supplement payable)
- Full catering and many other services also available - please ask
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise