Recently renovated and newly furnished, this 8 bedroom chalet provides a comfortable and friendly atmosphere with fabulous views. A balcony surrounds the first floor living area from which you can fully appreciate the chalet's position at the foot of Mont Blanc.
Chamonix is a beautiful place to stay to enjoy the many and varied summer activities including Alpine walks, mountain biking, paragliding, horse riding, ice climbing, golf, rafting and fishing to name a few. The majority of chair lifts and gondalas are open throughout the summer for those that want to experience the fabulous mountain top views, cafes and restaurants without the effort of getting there by bike or on foot.
- Spacious entrance hall and large boot room. Traditional wooden staircase leading to first floor.
- Lounge and dining area with open fire, access to a large balcony with views of Mont Blanc, satelitte TV, CD system and internet access.
- Bedroom 1. One double/twin bed with private wc, bath/shower and wash basin. Private balcony with great views of Mont Blanc.
- Bedroom 2. One double/twin bed with private wc, bath/shower and wash basin.
- Five double/twin bedrooms all with private wc, two with bath and shower, three with showers and two with private balconies with fabulous views.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Panorama
We also now have a new minibus to transfer you to and from the slopes each day.
Summer service - bed and breakfast, towels and linen included.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Chamonix
Ski area: Chamonix Valley
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, amusement park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice fall climbing, ice grotto, ice rink, indoor golf, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountain twister, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, trotinette, via ferrata
I really hope it goes well for you, and you get the life you have dreamed of, Alastair and Debbie.
/ / Antonia Ader, Sweden " Antonia 30 Jan 10