About Chalet des Islouts
- Located close to the Gaillands Lake in Chamonix, this brand new luxury chalet is built in traditional Savoyarde style, with a wealth of wooden beams and a charming open fireplace.
- Chalet des Islouts has three bedrooms, all en suite, plus a further room with bunk beds and offers spacious, luxury accommodation with stunning views and an outdoor hot tub.
- With local shops and restaurants, a ski bus stop and train station all within walking distance the chalet is in a great position.
- 15 minutes walk to Chamonix centre, and about 4 minutes by car. 4 Minutes by car to the lifts for the Brevent Ski area and the Aiguille de Midi, leading to the famous Vallée Blanche and impressive off piste skiing on the glacier.
- Top Floor:
- Three double/twin bedrooms, each with tasteful en suite bathrooms and balconies. Each of these rooms has a flat screen TV with radio, satellite and dvd player.
- Main Floor: Spacious open plan living area, comprising:
- Entrance hall
- Guest loo and washbasin
- Office area with wi fi broadband connection
- Extremely well equipped kitchen with granite worktops, large fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, food processor, slow cooker, raclette and fondu set.
- Dining area with hand crafted table seating 8 and patio doors onto terrace and garden
- Lounge area with comfy leather sofas, rustic open fireplace, widescreen tv, dvd, and surround sound system.
- Patio door leading to terrace, garden and hottub.
- Basement level:
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Cabin room with extra beds for occasional use
- Ski room with professional boot dryer
- Large garage and access to external parking area
- Full sized table tennis table
- You will arrive to find the chalet warm, beds made up, and a bottle of bubbly in the fridge.
- If you don't feel like cooking during your stay, some of the local restaurants offer a home delivery service and details are available in the chalet. Alternatively arrangements can be made to offer a catering service.
- If you need skiing or guiding services during your stay, we can help organise these.
- We can also arrange for a qualified physio to come in and provide sports and relaxation massage.
Resort name: Chamonix
Ski area: Chamonix Valley
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, amusement park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice fall climbing, ice grotto, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, railway station, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, torch lit descents, tourist office, trotinette, via ferrata