About Chalet Apartment Chamonix Coeur des Alpes
- Our chalet apartment is arranged over three levels and will comfortably sleep 9 people without any bunk or sofa beds.
- There are 4 bedrooms plus bathroom, shower room and separate toilet on the lower floors with an open plan living area on the first floor to give maximum benefit from the extensive stunning views.
- It has three balconies and private secure parking and is located in its own gardens.
- There is a dvd player and flat screen cable TV +dvds, cds & 20M WIFI.
- The absolute centre of Chamonix is 2 min walk away.
- Both the free bus stop and railway halt which serve the entire valley are 2 minutes away and some of the local ski areas are around 5-15 min walk away.
- We can arrange independant ski lessons, mountain guiding & ski hire.
- We can arrange airport transfers directly from arrivals to our front door.
- Finally as we are owner operators we are always on hand to offer assistance and of course we care about our guests. Furthermore we know the area inside out so can always point you in the right directions for the sunniest trail, best snow conditions or the tastiest pizza or baguette. We realise that Chamonix is not the most straightforward resort in the world, but by sharing our extensive local knowledge you will certainly enjoy it to the full and want to return again and again (as do many of our clients).
- We specialise in flexible arrival and departure dates and short breaks throughout the year. This has the benefit of allowing an early arrival and late departure time thus allowing you to maximise your stay to the full.
Current Promotions for Chalet Apartment Chamonix Coeur des Alpes:
- Premier Etage: (First floor level)
- Open plan living room/kitchen/dining room comprising:
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Living area with L shaped sofas, flat screen wall mounted television and DVD.
- Dining area with nine-seater dining table. Double patio door opening onto large South East facing balcony with an extensive view of the Chamonix valley from Les Grands Montets and Pas De Chevre through the Aiguille De Midi to the Mont Blanc and the Glacier Des Bossons.
- Second patio door opening onto a Southwest-facing balcony with views of the Aiguilles Rouges including Le Brevent.
- Rez De Chaussee: (Ground floor level)
- Bedroom One with twin or double bed and ensuite shower room with patio door opening onto large second Southeast facing balcony.
- Bedroom Two with twin or double bed.
- Sous Sol Amenage: (Lower level)
- Bedroom Three (open plan/walk through) with twin or double bed.
- Bedroom Four with three single beds or double and single bed.
- The apartment is centrally heated and has washing machine, iron, ironing board, and hair drier.
- There is also a travel cot and high chair available free upon request.
- There is a good selection of reading material, games DVD's and CD's plus cable TV.
- There is a telephone with free calls and free 20M high speed broadband WIFI.
barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- The chalet is ‘child friendly’ with stair gates and a selection of toys and games.
- There are two private parking spaces on the surface and in a secure underground garage.
- There is a ski locker and drying room.
- The underground parking plus a separate secure storage room are ideal for storage of mountain bikes, golf clubs, prams, parachutes; canoes etc etc.
- The chalet benefits from sunny private gardens.
- It is 2min walk from Chamonix centre, 10min walk from the Brevent telepherique which accesses the Flegere-Brevant ski area, 5 min walk from the Aiguille De Midi for the Vallee Blanche and 10-15min walk from two of the valleys nursery ski slopes, Les Planards and Le Savoie. (In the summer the Planards has a wide range of family activities including a summer sledge run and rope adventures).
- The leisure centre is about 10min walk away (outdoor pool, tennis, climbing wall) as is the famous Guides climbing crag & country park with a fishing lake, family activities and cafe.
- There is quick easy access to all the trails either by bike or on foot.
- Both the bus stop and Aiguille De Midi mountain railway halt are round the corner giving convenient frequent free access to the rest of the valley.
- There are numerous restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, chocolateries & gear shops all close by. (Including wine bar, bike hire and snowboard hire virtually across the road).
- The chalet is strictly non-smoking but you are welcome to smoke in the garden or on one of the 3 balconies whilst enjoying the stunning views.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Chamonix
Ski area: Chamonix Valley
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, amusement park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice fall climbing, ice grotto, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, railway station, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, torch lit descents, tourist office, trotinette, via ferrata
We will return keys and clean in the morning. I think everything should be in good order. We will take the last of the trash out and the recycling again to the bins near the bowling alley.
Thanks again for all your notes. One update, however: the ice rink in Megève no longer has bumper cars. They sold them off at the end of last winter. It would be an exaggeration to say we drove all the way to Megève just for the bumper cars, but the kids were disappointed. But they skated instead, and everyone had a great time, so no harm done.
Other than that, we had delightful skiing at Le Tour and Les Grands Montets. If there is a next time for us, we want to try Les Houches and return to Les Grands Montets. We all had fun skiing, and we truly enjoyed Chamonix We were especially thrilled with the location. We walked to dinner every night, and it was a pleasure to leave the car. And the chalet was very accommodating.
Again, thanks for everything. Lee" 06 Jun 11
Regards Adele" 06 Jun 11