- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- Panoramic view
- Situated in the Rue Roitet, in the pretty french alpine village of Chatel, on the French-Swiss border, Chalet Chantecler enjoys a panoramic south-facing sun-filled view over the village and the valley.
- Three of the five bedrooms have direct access onto the balcony so as to make the most of the wonderful view.
- Access to the village is easy, whether on foot, by car, or by ski-bus, the nearest stop for which is about 75 metres along the road from the steps up to the chalet. It has its own garage and parking space.
- five bedrooms
- four shower/bathrooms
- three toilets (in bath/shower rooms)
- dining area, with table seating for 10
- seating area with large corner settee, large plasma TV, DVD player and surround sound
- large wood burning stove
- balconies on each floor, running the length of the chalet with stunning views
- garage with up and over door
- large 'ski cave' in garage
Facilities:barbecue, games console, home cinema, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), private parking (open), ski workbench
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise