- Situated in the Rue Roitet, in the pretty french alpine village of Chatel, on the French-Swiss border, Chalet Chantecler enjoys a panoramic south-facing sun-filled view over the village and the valley.
- Three of the five bedrooms have direct access onto the balcony so as to make the most of the wonderful view.
- Access to the village is easy, whether on foot, by car, or by ski-bus, the nearest stop for which is about 75 metres along the road from the steps up to the chalet. It has its own garage and parking space.
- five bedrooms
- four shower/bathrooms
- three toilets (in bath/shower rooms)
- dining area, with table seating for 10
- seating area with large corner settee, large plasma TV, DVD player and surround sound
- large wood burning stove
- balconies on each floor, running the length of the chalet with stunning views
- garage with up and over door
- large 'ski cave' in garage
barbecue, games console, home cinema, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), private parking (open), ski workbench
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Chatel
Ski area: Portes du Soleil
Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice diving, ice driving, ice fishing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow tubing track, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, trotinette, via ferrata