- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Ski in/out
- Two words, spacious and exclusive, spring to mind when describing Chalet Aster. Nestled in the Belvedere area of Courchevel 1650, surrounded by trees and exquisite mountain views, the chalet is a haven of tranquility. There are beautiful mountain trails and cross country pistes literally on you door step, the Granges Teleski (drag lift) is a short slide away, and at the end of the day you can ski straight to the door.
- The elegant interior of the chalet has been beautifully created by a local mountaineer and her love of light and nature shines through. The chalet is incredibly spacious and built on 4 levels with over 450m2 of living space available. Your apres ski is taken care of with a full spa area including hammam, sauna and massage area then later with a fully equiped games room, bar, dance floor and cinema. Outside, a top of the range Jacuzzi, is perfectly positioned on the sun deck.
- The chalet has 5 ensuite bedrooms and sleeps a maximum of 10 adults or 12 with children. The 2 master suites on the 3rd and 4th floors are pure indulgence – their size and views speak for themselves. The 3rd suite can either be a Kingsize double or twin and has 2 extra day beds which can be used for children and the remaining 2 bedrooms can either be made up as Kingsize doubles or twins and each bedroom and bathroom has an individual design theme. Bathrobes, towels, slippers, hairdryers and L’Occitane bath products are supplied in each bathroom.
- The large, open plan sitting room has a traditional log fire and stunning views out across to the surrounding pistes whilst the bespoke dining table commands centre stage in the dining area.
- On the lower ground floor there is a TV room with a large flat screen TV, Sky Satellite and DVD and a computer with Broadband internet access. Also on this level is a large ski room with boot warmer and heated drying racks for ski gear and gloves, guest toilet and garage.
- A top of the range Jacuzzi completes this beautiful chalet so now you can relax whilst taking in the surrounding breath taking views. This is truly a new breed of mountain chalet where space, character and attention to detail prevail - we are honoured to feature it in our portfolio of private luxury homes.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Floorplan
Current Promotions for Chalet Aster:
FREEDOM TO CHOOSE - Don't be tied to a package - choose the food, wine and services you want and just pay COST!! FANTASTIC LAST MIN DEALS CURRENTLY AVAILABLEDates: 09 Mar 17 - 16 Apr 17 Exclusive, 5 star award winning, privately owned, fully staffed chalets with direct piste access.
The rental price includes;
- Exclusive rental of the chalet from 3pm on arrival day to 10am on departure day and all associated running costs
- ‘In resort' chauffer service
- Mature, professional live-out staff (chef, chalet manager, chalet host and chauffeur)
- Champagne reception, fresh flowers and daily newspaper
- Finest quality bed linen, bath towels and robes (including a mid-week towel change)
- L'Occitane bath products, hairdryers and slippers
- Flat screen TV with Sky Satellite and DVD and CD player/iPod docking station
- Phone, fax and computer with printer and wifi broadband internet access
- Selection of DVD's, CD's, games and books
- Personal concierge to organise; food and drink requirements, airport transfers, in-house massage and beauty, nannies, ski hire delivery, ski school, instructors, mountain guides etc.
- Food and wine *
- Getting to and from the chalet**
- Ski lessons, equipment rental and ski passes
- Massage, beauty treatments and child care
We have a fully stocked wine cellar in each chalet with a large selection of wines, champagnes and soft drinks available although you are free to bring your own wine if you prefer.
**We offer discounted rates on airport transfers with our sister company http://www.firstclass-transport.com/
CONTACT US ON firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0033 47900 5942 www.alpleisure.com
HALF PRICE OFF ALL REMAINING WEEKS AT CHALET ASTER - ski in/out, cinema, games room, bar, dance floor, spa with sauna, hammam and massage room, Private Chef and Chauffeur External JacuzziDates: 26 Mar 17 - 16 Apr 17 BOOK NOW WITH 50% OFF ALL REMAINING WEEKS - from €8250 for up to 12 guests
Chalet Aster is truly a new breed of mountain chalet with space and style in abundance. This unique chalet, a haven of tranquility, has been designed with nature and light in mind and is surrounded by trees and exquisite mountain views. There are beautiful mountain trails and cross country pistes literally on your door step, the Granges Teleski (drag lift) is a short slide away, and at the end of the day you can ski straight back to the door.
- 340m² of living not including 120m2 games room, spa or cinema
- Set in the exclusive Belvedere area, overlooking the piste and surrounding mountains of Courchevel 1650
- Sleeps 10 adults or 12 including children
- Cinema with starlit ceiling and vintage cinema seats
- Games room with bar and dance floor - billiards, air hockey, table football and ping pong
- Spa with hammam, sauna, massage treatment room and rainforest shower
- 5 ensuite bedrooms - 2 spectacular master suites, 2 twin/doubles and a quadruple. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, balconies and incredible views of the surrounding mountains
- Fully staffed with personal chef, chalet manager, chalet host and chauffeur (personnel live-out)
- In-resort private chauffeur service
- Champagne reception, magazines and daily newspapers
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, bath towels and bathrobes including mid-week towel change
- L'Occitane bath products, hairdryers and slippers
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD with iPOD docking station, PC with complimentary WiFi Broadband Internet, Phone and Fax
- TV room/office
- Top of the range Jacuzzi with outstanding mountain views
- Ski to the door of the spacious ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Laundry room
- Garage and off-road parking
- Personal concierge to organise your food and drink requirements, airport transfers, in-house massage and beauty, nannies, ski hire delivery, ski school, instructors, mountain guides etc.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Cuisine is of the highest standard, but with flexibility, which puts you in control - you pay for food at actual cost, so you decide. If you would like sautéed fois gras followed by filet de bœuf béarnaise with a raspberry pannacotta and wild berry coulis for dessert, then why not? On the other hand, one evening you may prefer a light supper after lunching at the 2 Michelin-starred Chabichou for example.
- Our chefs can create a superb menu tailored to your own pre-designated individual tastes and requirements and you just pay the actual cost of your grocery bills at the end of your holiday.
- The final amount will depend on your choice of food and number of courses; on whether you return to your chalet for lunch (a very popular and cost-effective option last winter) or invite guests for dinner etc; but an average price guide is around €160 per person per week.
- We have a comprehensive selection of wines and Champagnes in each chalet, from local wines at €8 a bottle through to fine wines at €30 so that you may dine, happy in the knowledge that you are in total control of costs.
- Alp Leisure Ltd chalets are booked as a whole, so your privacy as a group is maintained, and the rental price includes the chalet, staff and all associated costs.
- We employ our own nannies to join forces with our chalet hosts, chefs, house keepers, chauffeurs beauty therapists and masseurs in giving our guests the excellence of service they have come to expect whilst staying with us.
- You can decide which other services are included; food, wine, travel and extra services are paid for at cost which allows you to choose exactly what you want.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise