Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Preferably Italian Dolomites or Portes du Soleil but open to suggestions - property for sole occupancy for 12 people, 7 days, Half Term, 2016
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Carolyn Tatman
Posted 29/5/2015 22:26 (#540174)
Request: Preferably Italian Dolomites or Portes du Soleil but open to suggestions - property for sole occupancy for 12 people, 7 days, Half Term, 2016
Alert

Hi,
we are looking for a chalet for 12 people either catered or with Chalet Kitchen service.
Our budget is £600 per person per night for catered or less for self catered.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Preferably in Italian Dolomites or Portes du Soleil but open to suggestions
  • For 7 days, Half Term, 2016
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • 12 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Chalet Marie Stuart
Posted 30/5/2015 00:00 (#540176 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Marie Stuart
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Carolyn

I have availability from 13/14 February.

I am a professional chef and own and operate my traditional Savoyard chalet in the lovely, unspoiled village of Samoëns (‘The 4th largest ski area and in the top 3 snow sure resort in France’ -Daily Telegraph 2013; ‘This is one of the most appealing resorts in the Alps’– Sunday Times online 16/10/10) - about 1 hour from Geneva airport. Assistance with transfers. Parking in the chalet grounds.

From Samoëns you have access to the Grand Massif (265 km pistes - Flaine, Le Carroz, Morillon and Sixt Fer à Cheval). The Chariande Express, a 6 seater chair lift, between Samoëns 1600 and Tete de Saix has speeded up access to Flaine. Good snow record with a variety of pistes up to 2,500m.

* ski lifts are each about 800 metres from the chalet
* skibus stops 50m from the door.
* 20% discount on ski hire
* 6 double/twin ensuite rooms
* large salon/dining room with a log fire
* hearty breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner (6 nights), with good quality wine, canapés and a pre and post dinner drink.
* children's supper: special diets catered for
* Games room and sauna
* separate TV room with satellite and DVD; free WIFI
* child-friendly, with space on the ground floor for children to play and a large garden

For more details of the chalet and the area please visit:
www.chaletmariestuart.com **click on Trip Advisor for guests’ comments**
www.samoens.com
www.grand-massif.com

For a quotation and any questions, please email info@chaletmariestuart.com and we will be pleased to help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Caroline

-----
Chalet Marie Stuart
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Samoens - Vercland, France
Chalet Marie Stuart

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Summit Chalets
Posted 30/5/2015 08:00 (#540177 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Summit Chalets
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Carolyn,

How does Meribel sound?

Please take a look at our chalets in Meribel,we can offer catered or self catered for you, also we have chalet kitchen here in Meribel and many of our guest last year used them and loved it.

As part of our services we can also help you organise all aspects of your holiday needs such as airport transfers, ski school, Pre ordered and chalet fitted ski hire (our supplier offers a 40% discount when you book online compared to in resort prices) and lift passes (we get you the maximum amount of discount available for your group).

Please email me for all the options and more details about the chalets we have and service we offer.

summitchalets@gmail.com

look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Michael
-----
Summit Chalets
Chalets Direct Member

DP Ulysse GmbH
Posted 30/5/2015 08:58 (#540178 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by DP Ulysse GmbH
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Carolyn Tatman,

It was with great interest that I have read your post about a catered chalet. May I introduce the Chalet Ulysse in Zermatt to you.

It is one of a few self standing chalets up to 12 person in Zermatt where you can ski in and ski out. Perfectly located near the little bus stop of Winkelmatten it offers you great views to the Matterhorn. The Chalet Ulysse consists 2 seperate appartments, ideally for people who travel in group but sometimes would like to spent some time in privacy. In the main appartment for 8 we have a very nice fire place, cosy for winter evenings. The Chalet has 6 Bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, 2 seperate kitchen and 2 seperate living rooms. In the basment you find a very nice sauna.

We have availabilities from 6th of February until the 13th of February. The Chalet is very nicely decorated and can be rent totaly Self Catered for LGB 200.-- per person per night or 2. with breakfast and daliy room service for LGB 300.-- per person per night or 3. LGB 500.-- totaly catered. Please have a look at our website www.chalet-ulysse-zermatt.ch or you can always contact per mail chaletulysse3920zermatt@gmail.com.

Thank you very much and with best regards, Marilyn
-----
DP Ulysse GmbH
Chalets Direct Member

Black Rock Ski Lodge
Posted 30/5/2015 09:40 (#540179 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Black Rock Ski Lodge
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Carolyn,

Paul and I would love to welcome you to BlackRock Ski Lodge. We are an owner run luxury chalet based in the beautiful village of Les Houches in the Chamonix Valley. The chalet is situated just 200m walk from the slopes in Les Houches.

Our luxury chalet is brand new and purpose built with all 6 bedrooms ensuite. The chalet is split over 6 levels with 4 separate communal areas, a kitchen, dining room, snug with open fire and a lounge/bar. We have a jacuzzi with beautiful views across the valley and a sauna.

We have availability for you for half term on a self catered basis for sole occupancy for 9,075 euros and can also offer a Chalet home delivery service as well.

Our price includes:

All linen and towels
Jacuzzi and Sauna
Open Log Fire
Wireless Internet
Satellite TV, appleTV & DVD

We can also arrange all your ski hire, lift passes, ski and boarding lessons and mountain guiding. On arrival everything is arranged and you get your gear fitted, by ski techs, at the lodge, with a wine in hand, whilst others waste their first morning queuing at the ticket office or hire shop.

Please email us at blackrockskilodge@me.com if you would like further information and check out our reviews on Trip Advisor!

We would love to welcome you to BlackRock for your skiing holiday!

Lizzy and Paul

Lizzy and Paul Mercer
BlackRock Ski Lodge
Tel: 0033 6 71347202 or 0033 6 32100158
www.blackrockskilodge.com
Email: blackrockskilodge@me.com
Twitter: @blackrockski
Facebook:BlackRock Ski Lodge

-----
Black Rock Ski Lodge
Chalets Direct Member

Go Ski Meribel
Posted 30/5/2015 11:41 (#540182 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Go Ski Meribel
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Carolyn

We would be delighted to welcome you to Meribel and Chalet Everest.

Chalet Everest is fantastic fully catered chalet, comfortably accommodating up to 15 guests. Conveniently located just 5 minutes walk from the centre of Meribel with its many shops, restaurants and bars.

AT A GLANCE:
• Outdoor Jacuzzi Hot-tub
• Sauna
• Log Fire
• 6 spacious en-suite bedrooms (4 x twin/double, 1 x triple & 1 x quad family rooms), all have iPod docks.
• 2 Living rooms with comfy sofas, WiFi, LCD TV with Sky, DVD’s, Games consoles, stereo with iPod dock.
• Large ski room with boot warmers for your comfort.
• Fully catered, breakfast & afternoon tea served 7 days, 5 course dinners with quality bottled wine and beer served on 6 days.
• Professional Chef
• Complimentary Bar.
• In-resort minibus service.
• 40% Discounts on equipment rentals, all done in the chalet, no need to visit ski shops!
• Pre holiday booking service for: discounted lift Passes, Lessons etc
• Discounted airport transfers available
• Over 50% returning guests.
• Owner run & managed.
• 67 excellent reviews on TRIP ADVISOR.COM

Meribel has numerous slopes for beginners, intermediates and experts alike, 80% of the pistes are above 1800m, there are hundreds of snow cannons ensuring great snow coverage throughout the season.

The 3 valleys area is the world’s largest linked ski area of over 600km of piste.

The chalet is available for week commencing Sunday 14th February; I can offer you sole occupancy of the chalet on our fully catered package for £14,250 in total

For further information please visit our website: www.goskimeribel.com or give me a call/email to discuss your holiday requirements in more detail.

Kind Regards,
Mathew Wiggett
info@goskimeribel.com
+44(0)7764485701

-----
Go Ski Meribel
Chalets Direct Member

Meribel, France
Chalet Everest

Mountain Voyages Chalet Holidays
Posted 30/5/2015 11:44 (#540183 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Mountain Voyages Chalet has a perfect solution for you Carolyn Tatman
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Carolyn Tatman,

My wife and I have a perfect Luxury Chalet for you.
Situated in the heart of Portes du Soleil, Morzine, our Chalet is just 5 minutes drive (free shuttle included) to Morzine lifts or 8 minutes drive to Ardent Gondola, that gives access to the Avoriaz. There are 285 slopes in 12 resorts available linked between France and Switzerland.
More at: http://en.portesdusoleil.com/ski-area.html

Why would you choose us?

- There is no walk at all, no need for waiting for buses or anything, we will take you up to the slopes and just give us as call and we will pick you up;

- We are the owners and your private hosts, serving a cooked breakfast every morning, afternoon tea with different cakes baked everyday, canapés or tapas pre-dinner, 3 courses meal with wine included the whole day and to finish your lovely day there is a cheese course to enjoy with our log fire place and comfortable living room.
- Cooking gourmet food every evening we are proud to say that we cooked for the chalet that has won the award of the best food in Morzine.
- Our price is very competitive, one of the best for the location and within your budget.

Our Chalet is a traditional Savoyard built with 4 ensuite rooms plus one 2 rooms with one bathroom that we sell as 1 Big family Room.

Please have a look at our website: www.moutainvoyageschalet.com
If you have any questions please contact us:
e-mail: info@mountainvoyageschalet.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mountainvoyages
Phone/Whatsapp: +33 632192144

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best regards,

Leo and Lian

-----
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Le Gremanche
Posted 31/5/2015 14:01 (#540196 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: RE: Preferably Italian Dolomites or Portes du Soleil but open to suggestions - property for sole occupancy for 12 people, 7 days, Half Term, 2016
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,
My chalet is available that week at a rate on 1250 euros. It is self-catered and has a free ski bus (5 mins) to the Grand Massif ski area. The Portes du Soleil ski area is also 20 mins drive away.
You can txt me on 07769 344961 for any more details.
Regards,
Jaimie
-----
Chalet Le Gremanche
Chalets Direct Member

Hidden Alps
Posted 31/5/2015 22:03 (#540202 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Hidden Alps
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

We can offer sole occupancy 14 to 21/2/16 in Ferme Blanche, our stylish ski chalet in Plagne Montalbert, part of snow sure Paradiski. It's £6500 self-catered for a group of 12.

LA FERME BLANCHE OVERVIEW

• Stylish 18thC farmhouse in a quaint mountain hamlet (1100m)
• Ski in off-piste (forest track, guide advisable)
• Large sitting room and separate dining room, both with log stoves, WIFI
• 5 bedrooms (3 twin/doubles, 2 family rooms with bunks, one with space for an extra single, 4 bathrooms)
• Mountain views, enclosed garden (dogs welcome), and private parking

Call +33 626 80 77 67 for more details about our packages and holiday options, including flexible short ski breaks.

Regards
Sam

-----
Hidden Alps
Chalets Direct Member

Ski Hame Ltd
Posted 1/6/2015 07:59 (#540206 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Hame Ltd
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Carolyn

I can offer catered chalet accommodation in Meribel Le Raffort from Sat 13-20 Feb 2016.

Chalet Martin sleeps 12/14 in 6 bedrooms/4 bathrooms. It is comfortable and spacious with large lounge, log fireplace, plenty of comfy seating and great views.

Although it is normally possible to ski back to the chalet, we do also offer a minibus shuttle in the mornings and at the end of the skiing day if required.

The cost for the week is £8,500 (£8,000 if booked by 31 May (which I will extend to 3 June)). This will give you exclusive use of the chalet and will include:

7 nights accommodation
breakfast each day with a cooked option on 6 mornings
afternoon tea each day
6 x 4 course evening meals with wine

Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability)

If this may be of interest or you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on

tel: 01875 320157
email: info@skihame.co.uk

or visit Chalet Martin at www.skihame.co.uk

Best regards
Annie
-----
Ski Hame Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Agence Immo'Select
Posted 1/6/2015 08:31 (#540208 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Agence Immo'Select
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Carolyn,

Many thanks for your enquiriy.
Chalet les Grangets is totally dedicated for you. 7 bedroom ensuite, a sauna, a playing room, a private home cinema room, an housekeeper at your disposal every morning to do cleaning and to re-make your beds cleaned.
It's located in les Gets, one hour drive from Geneva and about 10min by foot from first slopes. That luxury property is offering an amazing and beautiful opened view on mountains surrounding. You will definitely fall in love with its charming and cosy standing, with its wide living area around a large chimney....
Cheapest ski hire and Airport transfers could be arranged
Don't hesitate to see more clicking on our website : www.selectprestige.fr or www.agenceimmoselect.com.
I remain at your disposal if you need.
Kind regards,
Patrick

-----
Agence Immo'Select
Chalets Direct Member

Skichalets.nl
Posted 1/6/2015 08:59 (#540210 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Skichalets.nl
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Mrs. Tatman,

Thank you for your interest in our catered ski chalets. Refering to your request I am pleased to inform you that for 13 February until 20 February 2016 the following chalets are available:

Austria:
Chalet Pult in Sölden, ski area Ötztal Arena, view chalet details: http://bit.ly/1lCGKRH
Skichalet Reiterhaus in Wagrain-Flachau, ski area Ski Amadé, view chalet details: http://bit.ly/1ofxiJD

Unfortunately we do not have a chalet available in France anymore.

Information about prices and children discount, please visit our website: http://bit.ly/1qYXJk4.

If you want to know what you will pay for a chalet and you don’t have any time to examine this on our website, of course I am pleased to do this for you. I will inform you directly about the total travel amount and there is the possibility to take an option on a chalet for a couple of days without any obligation, so you have time to coordinate with friends.

If you have any queries or you do not understand something, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will directly help you. Email me at info@cateredskichalets.com or call 0031 182 634 523.

Kind regards,

Lisanne Verdegaal
Your personal chalet counsellor
-----
CateredSkiChalets.com
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet le Credence In Morzine
Posted 1/6/2015 09:58 (#540214 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet le Credence In Morzine
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

Chalet is free for Half term price is 6,500 Euros for exclusive use, self catered.
Chalet 'La Credence' is close to the village of Morzine in the French Alps. A charming and lovingly restored farmhouse with log fire dating back to the nineteenth century, it retains the ambience of a family home. This is reflected in the welcome you'll receive when you stay with us. The Chalet sleeps 16-18 in comfort and a free ski-bus stops outside the door.

The main living room is spacious with plenty of space for everyone to sit and relax. Sky TV, DVD and Apple Bluetooth docking station speaker for iPhones are provided, as well as a large selection of board games. Free super-fast WiFi is also provided. There is a Wine Fridge, Dishwasher, & Washing Machine etc in the fitted kitchen.

Although the interior of the chalet is non-smoking, we do provide an outside area for those who require it. Rooms vary in shape and size as reflects the character of the building, but all are decorated and furnished to a high standard. We have a charming, enclosed garden to the front of the chalet where you can sit and relax in the sun and there is a large car park suitable for 4 - 6 vehicles, if you are driving over to the Alps.

Check out the www.chezlesalps.co.uk site in full for all details, prices and booking details. There are Bars and Restaurants just 10 minutes walk from the Chalet.

Regards

Paul
-----
Chalet le Credence In Morzine with Outdoor Hot Tub
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Chalet la Credence

Chalet Morville
Posted 1/6/2015 14:58 (#540225 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Morville
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Carolyn,

Have you considered Les Deux Alpes. It is a high resort, so is guaranteed to have decent snow - and also caters to various abilities, having great off piste areas, as well as lots of cruisey blue runs. It is also very easy to access La Grave and Alpe d'Huez for those wanting even more variety.

Anyway, we have half term available, with a Sunday changeover - meaning better traffic on the roads and a quiet day on the pistes on the last Saturday. For exclusive use of the chalet, on a catered basis, our rate is 9000 Euros, which is less than £6500 at the current exchange rate.

Our chalet has five ensuite bedrooms, which can be configured to include a quad room or two triples to suit your group. The chalet is well appointed with outdoor hot tub, infrared sauna, cinema room with leather recliners and XBox 360, games room with pool table as well as an open plan living area with wood burning stove and spectacular views across the valley.

If this is of interest to you, please get in touch.
info@2alpeschalet.com
Sue and Jules

-----
Chalet Morville
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Eterlou
Posted 2/6/2015 08:52 (#540307 - in reply to #540174)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Eterlou
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

------ CHALET ETERLOU FOR YOUR WINTER HOLIDAY! ------

Chalet Eterlou - Half Term £13,500 for up to 17ppl !
* Traditional old village stone and wood building exuding charm
* HIGH ALTITUDE RESORT
* Just 50yds from the lifts & pistes
* Fantastic central yet secluded location, off the main high street
* Only a stones throw from the shops, bars & restaurants
* All rooms en-suite
* Newly installed hot tub & sauna
* Fireplace
* Secure heated bootroom
* English satellite TV & WIFI
* Lots of board games/books
* Family run by the same British family since 1988 (refurbishments in Summer 2015)

* Champagne reception, with canapés
* Filling breakfasts 7 mornings with the cooked option 6 mornings
* Afternoon tea and cakes to be enjoyed after skiing
* Superior 4 course dinners cooked 6 nights served with wine & beer (incl. 2 banquet nights)
* Open Bar
* Packed lunches can be purchased daily
* Optional Early Suppers for Children

* We can help you organise ski lessons, hire, lift passes, transfers, childcare and any other activities.
* Find out about how to get to our chalet: http://www.chaleteterlou.com/travel/

Please feel welcome to ask any questions about the chalet or resort.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Aly

+33 (0) 676 131 486

info@chaleteterlou.com
http://www.chaleteterlou.com

-----
Chalet Eterlou
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]