Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

REQUEST: Job - MATURE EXPERIENCED ENGLISH MALE (34) LOOKING FOR A SKI SEASON JOB THIS COMING SEASON 15/16!!!!
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

tomo_alexander
Posted 13/7/2015 11:12 (#542770)
Request: REQUEST: Job - MATURE EXPERIENCED ENGLISH MALE (34) LOOKING FOR A SKI SEASON JOB THIS COMING SEASON 15/16!!!!
Quote Reply

User

MATURE EXPERIENCED ENGLISH MALE (34) LOOKING FOR A SKI SEASON JOB THIS COMING SEASON 15/16!!!!

All rounder - very confident, honest, energetic, hard working British male with a huge amount of experience and excellent customer service skills who would make a brilliant member to your team for the season.

Especially interested in people related positions, bar/restaurant work/supervising roles and any front of service, reception/face of company roles, hosting - open to suggestions for work as love to be challenged!!!! I have always worked in the higher markets and pride myself on my confidence, appearance and standards of work.

I have many experiences of working abroad both in Hospitality to the highest standards and in coaching children from ages 4-16 year olds and separately coaching adults of all ages to very high standards. I have my CSLA award and I am a qualified F.S Football coach (both for working with children and adults).

I hold a full clean UK Driving License and I am available for work and travel from any time that would suit you/. I have great confidence in DRIVING IN THE ALPS WITH OVER 10 WEEKS EXPERIENCE.

You can email me directly at; tomo_p80@hotmail.com

Thanks.

CV AND COVER LETTER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Edited by tomo_alexander 13/7/2015 11:12
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum