Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

rosebud511
Posted 25/9/2015 12:55 (#552071)
Request: REQUEST: Job, France
Quote Reply

New User

I am an outgoing seasonaire, who is reliable, hardworking and fun to work with.

Last season I worked as a Chalet Host in France and I am itching to get back to the mountains this season.

I was responsible for assisting the guests in organising their activities, from sorting ski passes/equipment and ensuring they had a fun, relaxed holiday. Preparing breakfast and driving the guests to the lifts was my main role for the morning. Following this, I was then in charge of cleaning the Chalet, creating a cosy atmosphere for when the guests returned. In the evening I would assist the Chef in preparing a 4 course meal.

I am currently working as a Sous Chef in a seaside town in Cornwall, Looe. I am not afraid of hard work, and if anything love the buzz of a busy night. As a Sous Chef, I have been responsible for preparing the food for most meals and cooking the starters and sides. This has been a great opportunity and something I wish to continue.

Alongside this, I also have 5 years experience working as a Waitress. I worked in a close, strong team with like minded people providing our customers with excellent service. My roles included, taking orders and serving wine; resetting the restaurant, usage of an electrical debit machine and closing down the premises. Involved completion of remaining friendly and positive, managing complaints appropriately and stock control.

Thank you for your time, if you wish to see my CV do not hesitate to ask.

Email: rosykelly9@hotmail.com
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • In France
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ice and Fire Ski
Posted 25/9/2015 20:34 (#552144 - in reply to #552071)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ice and Fire
Alert

Hi Rose,

We are a family run company based in La Plagne and would love to see your CV, could you please email a copy to andy@ice-fire.co.uk along with a recent photo please.

You can find out a little more about us here http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/about-us/ski-season-work-with-us

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Andy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)