View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

SimonMorzine
Posted 9/12/2015 16:35 (#567598)
Request: OFFER: Job, Morzine
Quote Reply

New User

CHALET COUPLE MORZINE

We are looking for a chalet couple - cooking/hosting - for our 5 bedroom chalet in Morzine.

The role is all the usual chalet duties in running of the chalet including:- preparing breakfast, baking afternoon tea and cooking a three course evening meal 6 nights a week. You will also be responsible for food ordering, daily chalet cleaning and room changeovers along with providing guests with the very best service.

One of the couple needs to have previous catering/cooking experience.

No driving required.

If this is of interest please don't hesitate to send your CV to simonmorzine@hotmail.com
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Morzine
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Louisa Payne
Posted 16/12/2015 17:15 (#568823 - in reply to #567598)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

My partner and I are currently working as supervisors at a restaurant in Suffolk, England, however we are looking to spend the winter season in the alps and would love the opportunity to work for you in Morzine.

We met two years ago working for Wings Whitsunday Adventures in Australia, A premier sailing charter boat company based in the Whitsunday Island, Australia. Through this job we both have gained invaluable experience hosting, maintaining vessel standards, with the responsibility of safety of up to 30 tourists on each three day/two night sailing adventure, in a company that prides itself on customer care. We were required to cater for passages and crew producing 2 course meals in the evening as well as breakfast, lunch and hot and cold snacks throughout the day.
Individually, I have a lot of experience dealing with tourists making them feel comfortable and ultimately responsible for their safety during my time as a scuba diving instructor at Davy Jones Locker, in Thailand.
My partner has similar experience dealing with the public during his time working for Anaconda Adventure Store, proving to have such high customer service skills that he was quickly promoted to helping other stores reach the same levels. He also gained experience working in the food industry while in Canada as a leading line cook where he not only gained food knowledge but also a passion for it. Most recently he was the skipper of a Wings sailing boat. In this role he was ultimately responsible for the safety and well being of 30 guest, maintaining and running the vessel including management of three crew.

Together we are relaxed but motivated people who have a lot of experience working within team based environments in the tourist industry and revel in the interaction that it provides.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)