Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Exp. Chalet Couple
Posted 31/12/2015 15:35 (#570728)
Request: REQUEST: Job, Morzine
Quote Reply

New User

Experienced Chalet Couple seeking any opportunities. Preferably in Morzine but open to offers anywhere mountainous!

We tried to spend the winter in the UK being apart of 'the real world' but have found ourselves unable to resist the call of the mountains. We are both 29 and have spent 3 winters and 3 summers working together from the Austrian alps to the French Pyrenees. From cooking and hosting in luxury chalets to managing a caravan park we have done most jobs imaginable and are by no means afraid of hard work.

My beautiful partner is half French, fluent in 3 languages (English, French and Portugese), an outstanding cook in every department (especially with gluten-free/vegan/Populist-diet-trends-of-the-week). Generally an all around domestic goddess. She is also a professional seamstress so great to have around if you need any clothing fixed :)

Meanwhile I make myself busy with front of house duties, cleaning and general maintenance, driving the mini bus, chopping wood and have recently been working as a ski and snowboard technician.

We have full cvs and references available on request and are available immediately. So if you've been let down or need some extra staff please don't hesitate to get in contact with us

Best regards

Stewart and Wania

At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • In Morzine
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ski Dazzle
Posted 1/1/2016 07:49 (#570746 - in reply to #570728)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, Morzine

Chalets Direct Member

Hello!
We are looking for a chalet couple in La Tania, 3 valleys. Please get in touch with me info@ski-dazzle.com
Kind regards
Sallyann
-----
Ski Dazzle
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Total Chalet
Posted 5/1/2016 10:58 (#572573 - in reply to #570728)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

We are looking for staff - please send your CV to info@totalchaletservices.com

We are based in Morzine.
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Stewart & Wania
Posted 18/1/2016 09:24 (#577171 - in reply to #570728)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

Are you still looking for a position as we will possibly be looking for a couple to look after our family chalet in Morzine later this month. It is not a commercial chalet but for the family only and hence there will be periods when the chalet will be empty allowing for a significant amount of skiing. If you are still looking please send your CVs to me at profbolton@hotmail.com

Jonathan
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Marcus1964
Posted 18/1/2016 09:55 (#577184 - in reply to #570728)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Marcus1964
Alert

User

Are you still looking for a position as we will potentially be in need of a couple to look after our family chalet in Morzine. The role involves cooking and cleaning and front as well as general maintenance and driving. There will be considerable periods when the chalet is empty allowing for plenty of free time. If you are still looking can you please send me your CVs at profbolton@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Jonathan
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)