Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Will Marsh
Posted 14/10/2015 11:36 (#556132)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably France but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Following my A-levels I have been offered and accepted a place to study Business Management at the University of Birmingham. I have deferred my place to allow me the opportunity to pursue my ambition to spend a full season working and skiing in France.

I have been fortunate enough to have skied many times from a young age in Europe, learning through the ESF system. As I have grown up I have developed a passion for skiing and a real appreciation of the mountains and the natural environment.

I am keen to develop my hospitality skills as well as conversational French and to gain further work experience and gain new life skills.

I am not afraid of hard work and can be trusted in a position of responsibility. Through my sport I have had the privilege of playing with and against people throughout Europe and the world and this has taught me good communication and leadership skills.

I have had some bar and waiting experience working in a busy pub and restaurant. I am currently employed as an accounts assistant at Devon Waste Management working in credit control and where I have also helped out on the dustbin collection rounds and recently working with the customer services team answering customer queries.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in France but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
debs
Posted 15/10/2015 09:01 (#556293 - in reply to #556132)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Hi Will,
We are looking for property assistants to help with us this winter. We offer full change over services to chalet owners in the grand massif. We are looking for somebody to join our team to help with cleaning, ironing, looking after guests, hot tub maintenance etc.
My email adresse is info@massifpropertyservices.com if you are interested.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)