Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

WJBMoore
Posted 1/12/2015 15:06 (#565872)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Looking for a job to start ASAP, but only for the Christmas/New Year period. I may have to return back to the UK around the 6th of January for an army interview, however may well be able to work throughout January, though will not know until later in the month.

My name is William and I am a 24 year old Englishman. I worked in a hotel in La Plagne last season, starting off work as a receptionist. Though due to my versatility and willingness to work every job, I was eventually placed in other roles such as maintenance, KP and waiter. During the second half of the season my job was principally as a barman, doing the aforementioned jobs when necessary.

I would prefer a driver/maintenance job, however as I said before I am versatile and would be willing to do most jobs as long as I am out on the mountains! I have extensive driving experience having passed my test in November 2008. I have driven and taken passengers all around Australia and all my jobs (mainly farmwork) have involved driving. Most recently I have been working on the harvest this summer which included driving tractors/heavy machinery down narrow country lanes.

My season is limited to Christmas and New Year first and foremost due to an army interview of which a date has not been set yet (however it will be no earlier than the 8th January). It may be likely I could return after this interview.

Bit of a long shot asking for a job with such time constraints, but I am hoping that due to it being the busiest period, there might be something available!!
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)