Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

priyasingh
Posted 3/10/2016 14:16 (#606238)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

New Zealander, female, 22 years old, valid UK working visa.

I am looking for ANY job in the alps! I am a fast learner and have had a lot of experience in the hospitality industry back in NZ. I have a Bachelor of Commerce, but also have many skills that would make me a great temp! Awesome at making beds, cooking, general cleaning, driving and just ensuring guests get the best service and experience possible.

I finish my position as an au pair near Annecy at the end of December and need a few weeks of employment before I go back to NZ. I would be happy to fill in a host position, nanny, paperwork, waitress - you name it, I can probably do it!

Don't hesitate to get in touch, as I will need to finalise my flights quite soon.

Edited by priyasingh 6/10/2016 20:42
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alpe Massif
Posted 3/10/2016 17:27 (#606296 - in reply to #606238)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpe Massif

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

We are looking for a good cook to provide some tasty home cooked food. We sleep a maximum of 14 guests. We need a cook from end of December until end of January.

We are part of the Grand Massif ski area. It is a hidden gem with 265kms of piste, 69 lifts, 20 green runs,65 blue runs, 50 red runs and 14 black runs with the highest altitude 2,500 metres. Something for all abilities.
The chalet is owner run and located between 2 ski lifts. Morillon village and Les Esserts 1100.

Please check out our website www.chaletalpemassif.com for more details and if you are interested or have any more questions, please do get in touch.

kind regards
Jean
jeancolpitts20@gmail.com

-----
Alpe Massif
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mountain Highs
Posted 5/10/2016 10:12 (#606579 - in reply to #606238)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Mountain Highs

Chalets Direct Member

Hi there
Would you be interested in another au-pair job? We are looking for an au-pair near Morzine for the whole of the winter season. See the ad I have just placed on this job forum.
Cheers
Rachel
-----
Mountain Highs
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
priyasingh
Posted 5/10/2016 10:18 (#606582 - in reply to #606579)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by priyasingh

New User

Hi, thanks for your message. Just to clarify, I am only available for 3-4 weeks from the start of January 2017 as I must return to NZ for my sisters wedding in February. Also, I would not consider leaving my current family earlier as this would be quite unfair on them.

If, knowing this, you are still interested in employing me for those few weeks in January, I would be very interested! Please let me know!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)