Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Anywhere considered - for 1 person
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

McM
Posted 5/12/2016 12:18 (#621786)
Request: Anywhere considered - for 1 person
Alert

Chalet owners.
I put a request on here every year and always am impressed by the full responses I get. Have stayed in a different independent chalet every year and they have all been great.
This year I put a request on and received so many excellent offer but have decided to go with a self catering chalet for a change that I found elsewhere but I just wanted to say thank you for all your responses (as I can't be bothered replying to all the replies from you all). Can't be an easy job putting up with us punters but you do an incredible job. Keep it up...
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • 1 person
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
The Rhodos Hotel
Posted 5/12/2016 12:21 (#621787 - in reply to #621786)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by The Rhodos Hotel
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Fabulous fun and fantastic freebies, that’s what is on offer at The Rhodos Hotel in Morzine this winter.

This stylish hotel in the centre of town has free Wi-Fi, free live music and entertainment and you can catch the free ski bus to the Avoriaz, Ardent and Pleney lifts right outside.
In this stylish hotel there is a vast choice of accommodation in 16 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms and views to the mountains. Doubles, twins, triples and a five person room makes The Rhodos one of the most flexible options in Morzine. Our booking dates are flexible too, so you can stay when you want and we have great deals from Sunday to Sunday gives you seven nights for the price of six, a saving of 15%.
Located just off the main square next to the town hall, staying at The Rhodos gives you instant access to shops, bars and restaurants by foot. It is also just a three minute walk to the SuperMorzine ski lift.
But you don’t need to go far as our entertainment schedule is exciting with live music on selected nights, all the great sporting events on a big screen, a lively bar with cocktails, wines and spirits, three course menus in our restaurant and après ski from 4pm to 8pm.
Added bonuses include ski and snowboard storage, ski passes booked in advance to avoid the queues and our own private transfer service to and from Geneva airport every 75 minutes.
We can help you find the best deals when it comes to hiring equipment and we also have a snow guarantee.

If The Rhodos can’t quite give you want you want then we have apartment style accommodation in 82 chalets in Morzine so at www.morzinelets.com
-----
The Rhodos Hotel
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Born2Ski and Travel Ltd
Posted 5/12/2016 12:48 (#621789 - in reply to #621786)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Born2Ski and Travel Ltd
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi McM

Thank YOU for your appreciation which is appreciated

Have a great holiday, wherever you are going and be sure to come back next time!

Kind regards

Anne
www.born2ski.com
ABTA P6811
T) 01704 335 063
-----
Born2Ski and Travel Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Piste2Trail
Posted 5/12/2016 20:25 (#621871 - in reply to #621786)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Piste2Trail
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Thank you for taking the time to post this.

We appreciate it greatly.

Hope to one day have you stay with us.

Regards

Michelle
Piste2trail.com
-----
Piste2Trail
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]