Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Near Geneva Airport - for 4 people, from 11/2/2017 to 18/2/2017
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Ski Hame Ltd
Posted 23/1/2017 12:18 (#636511 - in reply to #636272)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Hame Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Kevin

Can you travel Sunday 12-19 Feb? If so, I can offer catered chalet accommodation La Tania (3 Valleys).

Chalet Bouquetins has 5 bedrooms/5 bathrooms. It has a comfortable open plan lounge and dining area with log fireplace and great views. There is a separate tv lounge on the top floor, wifi internet and the chalet is conveniently located approx. 100m from the piste and village centre.

The cost for the week, happy to offer a discounted £550 per person to include:

7 nights accommodation
breakfast each day with a cooked option on 6 mornings
afternoon tea each day
6 x 4 course evening meals with wine

Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability).

If this may be an option or you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on

tel: 01875 320157
email: info@skihame.co.uk

or visit Chalet Bouquetins at www.skihame.co.uk

Best regards
Annie
-----
Ski Hame Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ski Amis Ltd
Posted 23/1/2017 12:47 (#636518 - in reply to #636272)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Amis Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Kevin ,

Thank you for your enquiry for your ski holiday arriving on Sat 11-Feb-17. I am pleased to be able to offer you the following option and have included a brief description of the accommodation and a link to our website where you can find further information and photographs.

Chalet Flora (Les Menuires)

Flora is part of our “Bruyeres” development in Les Menuires and one of three identical, neighbouring catered ski chalets. France’s Three Valleys have never been so accessible, as this is one of the best ski-in/ski-out locations in the area, giving direct access to the gondola lift which brings you to the slopes of Les Menuires, Val Thorens and the Meribel Valley. Chalet Flora can accommodate up to 12 adults and 4 children with four twin rooms (two of which have a private balcony) and two family suites which consist of a double room and an attached small twin cabine room ideal for children. All the bedrooms have en-suite facilities with shower and WC. There are stunning views from the balcony, with a hot-tub to relax in after a day on the slopes. The village boasts a number of bars, shops and restaurants as well as a swimming pool, ski school and nursery next door – and with the resort shuttle bus stop outside the door, the main leisure centre and shopping centre are easily accessible.

http://www.skiamis.com/chalets/chalet-flora.htm

I hope you will find one of the options offered above of interest and will decide to book your ski holiday with us. If you would like any further information before making your decision, don't hesitate to contact me or one my colleagues.

Kind regards,
Melanie

Ski Amis
+44(0)20 3411 5439
-----
Time of Your Life Travel Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Valley Fever
Posted 24/1/2017 13:24 (#637090 - in reply to #636272)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Valley Fever

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Kevin

We can offer a superb chalet run by excellent hosts in Argentiere, part of the snow sure Chamonix Valley, with 90% of our skiing above 2000m and only 50m from bars, shops and restaurants.

Argentiere Ski Chalet
http://www.valleyfever.co.uk/Argentiere-ski-chalet/
A traditional chalet combining rustic charm with modern refurbishments - our chalet has an excellent location, en-suite bathrooms and an outdoor hot tub with spectacular views. We are 30 metres from the ski bus stop, a 5 minute stroll to Les Grand Montets ski domain and 50 metres from the bars and shops of Argenitere.
• 5 bedrooms (4 en-suite) sleeping 10 comfortably
• Relaxing hot tub with breathtaking views
• Log fire, UKTV & WIFI throughout
• Excellent cuisine, experienced hosts
• 30 metres to ski bus stop, short stroll to Les Grand Montets
• 50 metres to shops bars & restaurants

Price & Availability:
Sat 11th Feb, £675 per person, plus £50 per person for return Geneva Airport Transfers

Our Price Includes:
• Wake up drinks brought to your bed
• Breakfast with eggs, smoothies, porridge, croissants and pain au chocolat
• Afternoon tea all week
• Canapés followed by a fantastic 4 course dinner except chalet day off
• A choice of bottled wines as standard
• Shuttle Transport to and from the slopes

We also book and deliver lift passes for you, ski hire, lessons, massages, paragliding or anything else you may like – please ask!

I look forward to hearing back from you and hope to meet you in the mountains soon.

Kind Regards

Gary
Valley Fever
+44 (0) 131 463 3338
www.valleyfever.co.uk

-----
Valley Fever
Chalets Direct Member

Chamonix - Les Praz, France
Chalet les Drus

Ski Les Gets
Posted 30/1/2017 19:42 (#638558 - in reply to #636272)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Les Gets

Chalets Direct Member

Good Afternoon,

I think Chalet Outalays in Les Gets may be just what you are looking for:

Les Gets is one of the best possible destinations for visiting the Alps because it is just over 1 hour from Geneva airport by car or transfer and provides some of the best and most varied skiing anywhere in the world being directly linked to the massive Portes du Soleil ski area.

Chalet Outalays is a small detached chalet in a stunning location overlooking the valley in Les Gets. It is 500 metres from the piste on Mont Chery, which runs down to the central lift station and is literally a 2 min drive (20 minute walk) to the village/lifts.  There is a night bus (2E) which runs between 6pm and 11pm and will return you to the Chalet door from the town centre.

There are 3 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin and 1 bunk room sleeping 6 people. The sofas in the living area also convert to full size single beds for extra room if required.

Chalet Outalays has all mod cons. There is also an open wood burning fire (wood included)and a large south facing balcony.

The kitchen/dining/living area is open plan and the kitchen includes a microwave and dishwasher. The bat area has a large heated drying cupboard for your wet clothes/boots etc.

The  Chalet is available from the 11th February - 18th for £1000.00. That is on a self catered basis and includes everything except towels.

I do hope you will have the opportunity to visit Chalet Outalays, so if you have any further queries, or would like to go ahead with a booking, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Candice Harwood
Tel: +44(0)7734956231 ----- Ski Les Gets
-----
-----
Ski Les Gets
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
New post