Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Anywhere considered - catered for 8 people, from 5/3/2015 to 8/3/2015
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Chalet Alpe Massif
Posted 23/1/2015 15:09 (#521921 - in reply to #521766)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Alpe Massif

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Lee ,Yes can let you have large ensuite rooms for a special price of £60pp per night. Can also organise return transfers Geneva Airport (75mins) .We are close to piste and virtually ski in and ski out your dates..We link to the Grand Massif ski area with over 265 kms of piste to suit all abilities . Our chalet has been fully refurbed to a high spec is in a superb location and we are relaxed and informal .Chill by the fire with a nice drink . We offer good food and wine . Wifi and Sky and cinema TV .Please look at our website www.chaletalpemassif.com .If you require further info please get back to me . Regards Andrew France (email andrewfrance52@aol.co.uk)
-----
Chalet Alpe Massif
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
EMACACE-PHILIPPART SARL
Posted 24/1/2015 22:04 (#522234 - in reply to #521766)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by EMACACE-PHILIPPART SARL

Chalets Direct Member

Good evening!
we still have avaibility in "Le chalet". Sober and cosy luxury chalet like in your home!
have a look, it seems to be exactly what you are searching for!
“Le chalet” in Saint Martin de Belleville (a wonderful and typical village with a direct access to the 3 valleys ski circuits) is a balance of contemporary and alpine tradition and was completed in 2013.
“Le Chalet” sleeps ten with a butler and chef, it is perfectly presented with double height ceilings, a huge open fire... very nice atmosphere
It has also an indoor swimming pool, a sauna wet and dry with spectacular views of the surrounding Alps, a hot tub, a home cinema , 5 spacious comfortable bedrooms en-suite .... what eslse !
Located just 200 m from the ski lifts which connects effortlessly to the Three Valleys ski circuit, its just 4 minutes walk and our driver service between the chalet and the slopes prevent you from carrying your skis.
It is possible to have the option “half” catered (without diner)
I can give you more details if you want
we hope to see you soon!
Martine : 0033 6 71 17 26 69
martine@philippart.fr
http://lechalet-alps.com
http://lechalet-booking.com
www.facebook.com/lechalet3valleys

-----
Le Chalet
Chalets Direct Member

will~i~ski?
Posted 27/1/2015 21:55 (#523451 - in reply to #521766)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Lee,

We’d love to help…

Will-i-ski? is an independent owner run chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We run the Chalet Marmotte in La Plagne 1800 and feel the chalet can deliver everything you require for a traditional and cosy chalet holiday. We offer a high level of service that we hope will leave you wanting to come back every year!

The Chalet Marmotte sleeps 15 people in various different room configurations including a single, twins and quad rooms. See the website for exact layouts.

There is a lounge/dining area with a log fireplace and also a separate ‘snug’ with games consoles, and a TV for watching DVD’s.

La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing and was voted the world’s most popular this year. The skiing in La Plagne is varied and can cater all levels of skier or snowboarder.

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with free flowing beer and wine.
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player, DVD’s, an Xbox 360 and games.
• A private driveway for parking if you self drive.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes.
• A Sauna to help soothe muscles.
• Crisp linen with a mid-week towel change and fluffy bath robes.
• Comfortable rooms.
• Local Tourist tax.
• FREE TRANSFERS from GENEVA. (Ts and Cs apply)

Price per person - £499 for a week from the 28th February.

Extras like ski hire, passes and lessons can be booked directly through us!
If you have any questions, please contact us!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Phoebe and Charlie
Will-i-ski?

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :