Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

harrietjane
Posted 28/1/2015 12:37 (#523641)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

I'm a 25 year old Brit, who's looking for a change from working in the city. I absolutely love to ski and have always wanted to come out and do a ski season in Europe but went into my first role directly after university.
I have previous experience in front of house hospitality, having worked in the industry throughout university, including waitressing and bar work. I have also worked in the back office on the marketing and administration side.
Having more recently worked in the people-driven industries of Recruitment and PR I am never afraid to meet new people, dive in at the deep and get stuck in.
I have a full and clean UK driving license and a very basic level of French (which I am eager to improve on!).
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alps in Style
Posted 30/1/2015 13:09 (#524166 - in reply to #523641)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Harriet,
I am very keen to speak to you as soon as possible as we are currently looking to re-recruit for our luxury family run ski chalet on a admin, childcare, marketing, cleaning, front of house role, a bit of everything, following a snow-boarding injury. The next step would ideally be to have a really in depth conversation detailing more specifically the role and whats what. I am available all day today and would be happy to give you a call back if you are able to email me your number. You can contact me on +33630547032 or email me at info(at)alpsinstyle(dot)com.
Hopefully speak to you soon and apologies for the direct approach, slightly limited on time! )
Kindest regards
Toni x
www.alpsinstyle.com
-----
Alps in Style
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :