View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Theo Hughes
Posted 29/1/2015 11:00 (#524037)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

I can start work immediately!

Preferably looking for jobs in the housekeeping, general assistant/catering assistant, maintenance, meet and greet sector, although I am very adaptable, and would be willing to work anywhere in Europe.

I have four years experience working in the catering and hospitality industry (incl. hotel room cleaning) in a busy tourist hot spot, and 9 months experience working as a handyman/gardener.

Having been skiing numerous times in Europe and Colorado, as well as my sister having done three ski seasons, I am fully aware and comfortable with what is needed and necessary from season workers.

Being a natural communicator and self motivated, I pride myself on doing jobs to their highest possible standards, yet always being fully aware of time constraints.

I am currently on a gap year, which I have used to go travelling around Europe and Sri Lanka in between completion of my A Levels in June 2014, and taking up my place at University in September 2015.

I am ready to combine my love of skiing with my work background, and work for you as long as you need me, as I am flexible.

I hold a full, clean UK Driving licence.
I also have a valid UK Passport.

Contact; theohughes@btinternet.com

Theo Hughes
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version