Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

AshleyBrooks1980
Posted 17/4/2015 19:17 (#538572)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

My girlfriend Marine and I are looking for work together in the Alps or Pyrenees for winter 2015/2016 season. We have a huge amount of experience of hosting and tourism and would dearly love the chance to work together this coming season. We are keen on chalet hosting work though are quite open to other suggestions such as driving work, reception etc.

We have been together for nearly 6 years and have previously lived together in Belle Plagne and Champagny en Vanoise. We both have culinary experience and love cooking and hosting.

Marine is fluent in English, Spanish and French and I in English and Spanish though am currently studying French to improve my level :) .

We eventually wish to own our own gite or similar on one of the Chemin routes through France.

We are dedicated to a high level of customer service and pride ourselves on our work. We would love the opportunity to work together this coming winter.

Please email me ashleybrooks1980@gmail.com for CVs, menu plans, photos and any more information you may require.

Many Thanks,

Ash and Marine
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Peak Pursuits
Posted 30/6/2015 10:30 (#541866 - in reply to #538572)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Ash & Marine,
We are currently recruiting for this coming Winter season for two couples to work in our chalet in the middle of the 3 Valleys. You can find more info about us at www.peak-pursuits.com
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are looking for a season in the Alps to graham@peak-pursuits.com or call 07780663613.
Thanks.

-----
Peak Pursuits
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
digidy
Posted 1/7/2015 14:22 (#542043 - in reply to #538572)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job

User

Hi Ash and Marine,

If you are still looking please contact me as I am looking for a couple to work in my chalet in Chatel Portes du Soleil. The chalet is a high end offering and you'd be joining myself and the chef to create a great little team!
Find out more of the chalet at www.chalet-blanc.co.uk.
Please send your CV, covering letter, photos and any other info you may have to hand to info@chalet-blanc.co.uk and I'll return with a job description and all other details. Suffice for now to say its a great overall package. Happy to chat on the phone if you prefer.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Michael
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ice and Fire Ski
Posted 3/7/2015 15:56 (#542141 - in reply to #538572)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ice and Fire Ski
Alert

Hi Ash and Marine,

We are a small independent based in Les Coches and La Plagne and are currently looking for experienced couples, please see our site for more info - http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/about-us/ski-season-work-with-us

Please could you email your CV's photo's and a menu to andy@ice-fire.co.uk

Regards

Andy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)