Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

AndreaBruce
Posted 7/6/2015 01:01 (#540552)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably Austria or France but open to suggestions
Quote Reply

New User

My partner and I are looking for chalet couple jobs (chef/ and host) in the upcoming (2015/16) ski season.

we are both qualified chefs with 3 years training in South Africas top culinary school and additional years spent working in top fine dining restaurants based in South Africa. We fit the criteria of most agencies and resorts in that we are hardworking, talented, organised, passionate, easy going and friendly. We get along well with people and are very used to hard work and long hours. we are having trouble finding a job as we are based in South Africa and most agencies are based in the UK and only accept UK residents. we have EU passports just not UK bank accounts and NI numbers that most companies require.

any jobs/suggestions that can assist with our search would be greatly appreciated! we have wanted to do a ski season for a long time and believe it would be an amazing life experience and we would be devastated not to be able to get a job based on our country of birth!

Thank you!
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Austria or France but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Peak Pursuits
Posted 30/6/2015 10:40 (#541872 - in reply to #540552)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Peak Pursuits

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,
We are currently recruiting for this coming Winter season for two couples to work in our chalet in the middle of the 3 Valleys. You can find more info about us at www.peak-pursuits.com
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are looking for a season in the Alps to graham@peak-pursuits.com or call 07780663613.
Thanks.

-----
Peak Pursuits
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Absolutely Travel
Posted 1/7/2015 12:11 (#542006 - in reply to #540552)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably Austria or France but open to suggestions

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

we are currently recruiting for a couple to run our chalet in Morzine. Take a look at www.absolutelysnow.com to find out more about ourselves.
To apply, please send me a copy of your CV's and a 6 day menu plan to neil@theabsolutelygroup.com

-----
Absolutely Snow
Chalets Direct Member

AliKats Mountain Holidays
Posted 3/7/2015 11:42 (#542113 - in reply to #540552)
Solution: RE: REQUEST: Job, preferably Austria or France but open to suggestions

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Andrea & Bruce,

We are currently recruiting for staff for our 3 luxury chalets in Morzine the this winter season and for the right candidates are willing to consider putting them on a French contact which I assume you would be eligible for with an EU passport. For more information about our company and the roles, please have a look at our website:
http://alikats.eu/about-alikats-mountain-holidays/work-for-alikats/

If you would like apply please send us a cover letter explaining why you want to do a season, a current phot and your cvs to us at info@alikats.eu

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Kat
-----
AliKats Mountain Holidays
Chalets Direct Member

Ice and Fire Ski
Posted 3/7/2015 20:43 (#542143 - in reply to #540552)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ice and Fire Ski
Alert

Hi,

We are a small independent based in Les Coches and La Plagne and are currently looking for experienced couples, please see our site for more info - http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/about-us/ski-season-work-with-us

Please could you email your CV's photo's and a menu to andy@ice-fire.co.uk

Regards

Andy
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Couch
Posted 4/7/2015 04:22 (#542144 - in reply to #540552)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably Austria or France but open to suggestions
Alert

New User

To accomplish the first one, leave your driver home. Don't even tempt yourself. This [url=http://www.golfpotential.co.uk/taylormade-r15-driver-10-5.html]taylormade r15 driver[/url] causes you more problems laptop or computer solves. Tee off that's not a problem longest club you feel you can hit straight. It would be great if that's your strongest taylormade r15 fairway wood, but if it isn't, go for ones 5-wood or your longest mixture. Just get the ball in the golf green.

The group's 25 layouts boast the names of many of the leading architects - Tom Fazio, Rees and Robert Trent Jones, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Ron Garl, Steve Smyers.

[url=http://www.golfpotential.co.uk/taylormade-sldr-driver-10-5.html]Taylormade sldr driver[/url] sets have definitely taken inside the typical (and not-so-average) golfer's bag and they've certainly changed the way individuals play this exercise.

At firearm control Firestone, Woods shot over par every single single round. I do not care what his actual score was, because Tiger Freakin' Woods just shot over par for every round.I've been utilizing the same [url=http://www.golfpotential.co.uk/taylormade-aeroburner-irons-graphite-4-9pas.html]taylormade aeroburner irons[/url] reality I've tested out my fair share since then, I hadn't found person that made me want in order to a change until next.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)