Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

John Norris - Rogers
Posted 10/6/2015 07:27 (#540738)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is John and my girlfriend, Andrea, and I are based in Cape Town, South Africa. We are looking to do a ski season in Chamonix at the end of this year. This would be our first season doing this. We would just like to know whether you have any couple chalet job offerings for the coming season?

We are both fully qualified chefs who both studied at Silwood School of Cookery in Cape Town obtaining our Grande Diploma. We have experience in fine dining cuisine, both of us having worked at the award winning La Colombe Restaurant in Constantia, Cape Town. My general expertise lies within hot kitchen while Andrea is a very talented pastry chef, so as a team we are very well rounded. I also have a small amount of front of house management knowledge as I completed one year of a hospitality management course from The International Hotel school in Cape Town. I currently work for a food agency as junior events manager.

We are an extremely hard working couple who are always willing to go the extra mile.

We would love to experience living and working in the mountains and feel that with our combined efforts we would make an excellent team.

I would be travelling to Europe on a German passport while Andrea would travel on a Cypriot passport.

Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding any further information required or any other queries.

We look forward to your response.

Thank you

Kind Regards,
John Norris - Rogers
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Eterlou
Posted 10/6/2015 23:23 (#540758 - in reply to #540738)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello John and Andrea, If you aren't fixed to working in Chamonix we would love to read your application here in Les Brevieres. Check us out at www.chaleteterlou.com. Thanks Aly
-----
Chalet Eterlou
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Peak Pursuits
Posted 30/6/2015 10:21 (#541862 - in reply to #540738)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Peak Pursuits
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,
We are currently recruiting two couples for our chalet in the middle of the 3 Valleys. You can find more info about us at www.peak-pursuits.com
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are looking for a season in the Alps to graham@peak-pursuits.com or call 07780663613.
Thanks.

-----
Peak Pursuits
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version