Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

HiMyNameIsLukie
Posted 17/8/2015 15:04 (#545605)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Hello, me and my friend are looking for Chef positions for this upcoming Winter season 15/16.

I am a 29 year old Head Chef with 15 years catering experience including 10 seasons 2 of which are Winter seasons both as Head Chef of Hotels in France & Italy the rest Summer seasons in Mallorca, Menorca, Isle of Wight, Twice North Wales, Twice Tenerife and South France cooking for up to 600 people in some establishment's, I also have done many banquets in Hotels.

I have experience back in England working in 4* Hotels at 2AA rosette level and was trained over 5 years by Italian Chefs from the age of 14.

My chef whom is 19 has 4 years experience with a highly popular gastro pub chain at CDP level and has worked with my self on a number of occasions, there pubs do up to 400 on a Sunday, he is also a keen boarder.

Please feel free to contact me on himynameislukie@gmail.com for our CV's or see my food at http://www.facebook.com/foodbylukie

References available.

Although I have experience in fine dining I am not fine dining or Michelin star trained, I am trained to 2 Rosette level with Italian/French/British cuisine.

Kind regards, Luke.

I hope we get a good snow fall this Winter!!!
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ride & Slide
Posted 24/8/2015 11:18 (#546334 - in reply to #545605)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job

Chalets Direct Member

Hello

Ride&Slide are based in Morzine and we are currently looking for professional chefs for this coming Winter. Please take a look at our website www.rideslide.co.uk to see the chalets and what we are all about. Our package includes
• Accomodation
• Full Portes Du Soleil lift pass
• Weekly wage (to be discussed)
• Food
• Carte Neige
• Travel to and from the UK

If you would like any more information or would like to apply for this role please email office@rideslide.co.uk with your CV and 6 day menu plan

Many thanks
Katy
Office Manager
-----
R&S Chalet Collection
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mountain Action
Posted 25/8/2015 10:27 (#546492 - in reply to #545605)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Mountain Action

Chalets Direct Member

Hi there,we have the following vacancies

COUPLES JOBS!
Looking for 2 great couples to join us in the 3 Valleys.
Chef / Management Couple and Assistant Host Couple for a busy family chalet in the 3 Valleys.

Competitive salary, Double room accommodation, Full board, Full 3 Valleys ski pass & insurance, ski hire + travel to and from resort, use of a vehicle on day off and plenty of time off for skiing!

We are looking for individuals who are customer focused, have lots of energy, enjoy meeting a diverse range of people and have a good sense of humour.
We are looking for a team that understands that our guests come first. We make a point of ensuring our team host dinner every night with our guests. Everybody sits down and eats together which makes for a fun and relaxed environment.
All applicants need a driving license. Mature couples welcome. Send your applications to emma@mountainaction.net
-----
Mountain Action
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread