Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Edward Annett
Posted 24/8/2015 10:28 (#546326)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

My partner and I are currently looking for a chalet couple job. We are open to the location although the main criteria is that we have a cat, so accommodation would need to allow for this. (He is an indoor cat, very friendly and clean.)
I have been in hospitality for the last five years in various types of restaurants and pubs and consider my self very component as I am currently assistant manager.
My partner is currently managing private student halls and she has experience in hospitality and cleaning roles as well. We work very effectively together, as we have worked in the same very busy bar helping each other to work efficiently.
We both have a passion for food and cooking, hosting dinner parties frequently. I also hold all relevant food safety and hygiene qualifications as my current role requires me to cook.
I am happy to forward CV's to anyone interested and look forward to hearing from potential employers.
Thank you for your time!
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mountain Action
Posted 25/8/2015 10:33 (#546495 - in reply to #546326)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Mountain Action
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi there,we have the following vacancies and we wouldn't be adverse to a well behaved cat!

COUPLES JOBS!
Looking for 2 great couples to join us in the 3 Valleys.
Chef / Management Couple and Assistant Host Couple for a busy family chalet in the 3 Valleys.

Competitive salary, Double room accommodation, Full board, Full 3 Valleys ski pass & insurance, ski hire + travel to and from resort, use of a vehicle on day off and plenty of time off for skiing!

We are looking for individuals who are customer focused, have lots of energy, enjoy meeting a diverse range of people and have a good sense of humour.
We are looking for a team that understands that our guests come first. We make a point of ensuring our team host dinner every night with our guests. Everybody sits down and eats together which makes for a fun and relaxed environment.
All applicants need a driving license. Mature couples welcome. Send your applications to emma@mountainaction.net
-----
-----
Mountain Action
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Posted 28/8/2015 13:16 (#546906 - in reply to #546326)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Total Chalet Services
Quote Reply Alert

Hi

We are recruiting for the coming winter. Our positions are varied and interesting, and we offer great conditions with plenty of time on the hill.

Please sen you CV and a cover letter to info@totalchaletservices.com

Thank you
Lisa
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Snow place like home
Posted 1/9/2015 11:27 (#547578 - in reply to #546326)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Looking for a couple to run our lovely Ski-in chalet in the gorgeous alpine village of Montchavin for the 2015/16 Season. Ideal for an idependent Couple ideally one being a professional chef and the other half of the team to assist with the running of the chalet. Own accommodation in the village in a lovely apartment with balcony. Great Package including Paradiski Ski Pass, Ski Hire, Salary, Insurance and board. Speaking French an advantage but not obligatory. Would suit a couple who work well as a team and people passionate about the mountains, good food and customer service !
-----
Snow place like home
Chalets Direct Member

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alpine Breaks
Posted 15/9/2015 13:30 (#549764 - in reply to #546326)
Solution: Chalet Host and Chef Job Opportunity
Quote Reply Alert

Hello,

Looking at the experience you already have we feel that we have a suitable role for you both at Alpine Breaks.
We are a independent ski chalet company operating three chalet’s in Chatel (Portes du Soleil). We have been established in Chatel for 10 years and pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service throughout our business. We are looking for a couple to work in our brand new Chalet in Chatel.

To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: Darren@alpinebreaks.com or abbie@alpinebreaks.com

Kind Regards,

Abbie,
Resort Manager
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
D. EASTWOOD ET G. BRANCHU
Posted 26/9/2015 12:39 (#552246 - in reply to #546326)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by D. EASTWOOD ET G. BRANCHU
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello
We are looking for a young chalet couple to host and cook and take care of our small 3 bedroom chalet in the village of Les Gets.2 minutes from the slopes
To look after our family and friends when we visit and a few selected paying guests in peak season. Other than that act as caretakers (with some light maintenance and cleaning )when noone is visiting and to enjoy the skiing at our wonderful region of la porte du soleil .offered with the job is our lovely one bedroom apartment on the ground floor of the chalet( seperate private entrance) seasonal pass/ hire/ travel etc
Driving Licence neccessary to collect us from airport or station
Interested couples send cv and details ASAP
Interviews will be held in october(3 day trial in france)
Contact deborah and gilles
Chalet Saffron
Les Gets
deb.eastwood@wanadoo.fr
-----
D. EASTWOOD ET G. BRANCHU
Chalets Direct Member
-----
Hotel Christiania
Chalets Direct Member