Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

mufticat
Posted 26/8/2015 16:29 (#546633)
Request: OFFER: Job, Samoens
Quote Reply

New User

Couple wanted to work alongside us as assistant hosts in our independent family run chalet in Samoens, part of extensive Grand Massif ski area an hour from Geneva. Hospitality experience helpful but not essential, over 21 and with driving licence a bonus. Decent accommodation, ski passes etc and a good amount of time off. You need to be reliable, take initiative, be good with guests and have plenty of stamina. Attractive, authentic little town with great range of local activities, but not a nightclub hotspot! Contact me for a chat if interested.

Caroline, chaletbrio.com
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Samoens
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ruari Bonehill
Posted 26/8/2015 16:55 (#546636 - in reply to #546633)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

Hello Caroline

My name is Ru, I am 23 and I am a chef looking to start my second season, last year I was in a 12 man chalet offering 5 star service as well as cooking for children. Since then I have been on super-yachts cheffing and stewarding , I have never received bad feedback for my food or service, and I have only met a couple of other people that can match my cleaning standards. I always have a relaxed and calm manner when i am in the kitchen and guests do pick up on it and appreciate it. This year a friend of mine is looking to do his first season, he does have a background in hospitality and PR as well as some cooking skills and I honestly think he will make one of the best hosts I will get to work with, he is the most approachable and eloquent individual I know and can hold a conversation with anyone about almost anything. I wouldn't have volunteered to season with him if i didn't think he would make the guests week better as well as my life easier. drop me an email if you would like to talk more at rbonehill@gmail.com

Top of the page Bottom of the page
matt petheram
Posted 26/8/2015 23:25 (#546667 - in reply to #546633)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

Hello!

My name is Matt and i am from New Zealand! My best friend and i have been traveling the world for the last 4 months and are currenty in the UK. I have seen you addvertit tonight and think this is just perfect for us to bring our funny and energetic personalities to your team! Please give me an email on mpetheram@hotmail.com as i would love to get in contact with you and see if we can help you with the season ahead.

I look forward from hearing from you!

Matt
nick_martin94@hotmai
Posted 7/9/2015 23:26 (#548542 - in reply to #546633)
Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Samoens
Alert

New User

Hi Caroline, me and my girlfriend are very interested in working alongside yourself. We have both been working as outdoor instructors for a couple of years where we have done lots of guestcare work as well as instructing. We have done roles in which we work closely with the guest to make sure they have a good time as well as working to deliver activities. We have amazing experience with working with both adults and children and have excellent references of this if needed. If you want to.find out more please don't hesitate to contact me at nick_martin94@hotmail.co.uk.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Nick and Sarah.
mufticat
Posted 8/9/2015 09:44 (#548565 - in reply to #546633)
Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Samoens
Alert

New User

Thanks everyone for your replies,me have now filled the post. Caroline
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread