Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Chalet couple/ hosts
Posted 5/10/2015 16:59 (#554054)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Hello!

I am looking for a chalet couple job with my friend Alexia. We would consider any chalet job if we can be placed in the same ski station.

I followed a two week chalet cook course at the Abinger Cookery school where I perfected my culinary skills. This course equips students with all the necessary skills to work as a chalet cook/ host. I had immense fun and I enjoyed myself immensely whilst learning a variety of dishes. I now feel qualified to cook for the ski season.
Last summer I also worked in a quality health food café chain, Exki, where I learnt to multitask efficiently in a professional kitchen, prepare quality beverages and follow strict hygiene procedures. I learnt a great deal, as well as immensely enjoying the experience.

We both have extensive experience with children as we've babysat for children from 2-12 years old for many years. I am also the oldest of four children which has played a big part in my experience.

We believe we offer the qualities necessary to be part of your team: We are both very cheerful and hardworking people who take pride in delivering high standard customer service. As part of the team managing the profitable school Oxfam shop, I was responsible for ordering stock and managing sales, and made good use of my organisational abilities and interpersonal skills.

We are both very much looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Isobel Money-Kyrle
moneykyrleisobel@yahoo.co.uk
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version