Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Anna Ive
Posted 15/11/2015 21:03 (#562274)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

I am a 38 year old lady who is an experienced chalet cook/host and is looking to get back out to the alps this winter. I am available for the whole of your ski season, also available for an ASAP start. I am passionate about cooking and baking cakes and cookie. I have experience of dealing with children as I was a Warranted Assistant Beaver Scout leader for 2 and half years, and have supervised children on other events. I have my level 2 food safety and hygiene certificate, AOFAQ Level 2 Emergency First At Work Certificate.
I do ski. I have an up to date C.V and menu plans available on request. I don't drive, so hope that is not a problem. I look forward to hearing from you.

Anna Ive
wishing.star@talk21.com
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Anna Ive
Posted 18/11/2015 16:36 (#563136 - in reply to #562274)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

I would do any sort of job in the alps this winter from chalet cook/host, Assistant chef or even nanny I used to dealing with children. the only thing is that I don't drive is that a problem. I look forward to hearing from you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jean
Posted 30/11/2015 20:55 (#565652 - in reply to #562274)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Hello Anna

I've just seen your post. We had a cook booked for the ski season but she has developed a serious skin rash and needs to stay in the UK for treatment.

Have you got yourself sorted out yet? if not and are interested in working in lovely traditional 5 bedded chalet (up to 14 people)in Morillon (Grand Massif Ski Area) then could you send your CV and menu plans to jeancolpitts20@gmail.com

The fact you are not a driver is not a problem as we have two cars for collecting shopping and taking guests to the ski lifts etc.

Many thanks
Cheers
Jean

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)