Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

debs
Posted 28/11/2015 17:49 (#565091)
Request: OFFER: Job, Samoens
Quote Reply Alert

Massif Property Services are based in the resorts of Samoens and Morillon in the Grand Massif, French Alps. We are a small independent family owned management company that provides high standard change overs and catering services to our clients. We are looking for people to join us for this coming winter season and possible further seasons.

PROPERTY ASSISTANTS
This positions involves working within a team to ensure the timely changeover of chalets and apartments across the resort. In addition the position involves ironing and preparing linen and welcome packs for new arrivals. Applicants must be happy with a position that involves lots of cleaning and take great pride in delivering high standards at all time. Applicants should have experience in the service industry and working within a team preferable in a cleaning role but full training will be given.

The above positions involves sharing an apartment with other staff members in resort, so it is important that you feel that you can live with other people happily for the season.
Within all our positions you are rewarded with 2 days off per week, accommodation, ski pass, and a competitive weekly wage. Long hours will be expected on your working days as well as unsociable hours, but we will ensure as much time on the mountain as possible!

If you are looking for a position in one of France’s most beautiful ski resorts, then please send your CV with photos and covering letter explaining why you are suitable.
You really must have a desire to experience a life in the mountains and all it has to offer you. Applicants must have the right to work in Europe and be available from December to end of April.
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Samoens
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
kyzncc50
Posted 30/11/2015 12:00 (#565540 - in reply to #565091)
Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Samoens
Quote Reply Alert

New User

Hi i would like to apply for this job! Could i please take an email so i can send my CV and covering letter. Alternatively could you email me at kyzncc50@gmail.com. Much appreciated
-----
kj leitch
-----
kj leitch
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Joe Hughes
Posted 4/12/2015 23:14 (#566672 - in reply to #565091)
Solution: Property assistant Postion
Quote Reply Alert

I am currently looking for work in the french Alps for this coming winter season. I have always loved skiing, snowboarding and the mountains which is why I decided to defer my entry into medical school and take a gap year with the aim of working a season in the Alps. I am a hardworking and driven young man with an eye for detail and I am currently working as a kitchen porter and assistant in a local restaurant-pub where one of my main responsibilities is the cleaning and tidying of the kitchen, bar and staff quarters after the end of service. I would love to apply for this job to get an experience of Grand Massif as I have never skied it before.
Is there an email I could send my CV, photos and a proper covering letter to?
Alternatively my email is joe.hughes1997@live.co.uk.

Many thanks
Joe Hughes
MM
Posted 5/12/2015 17:20 (#566789 - in reply to #565091)
Solution: Job Offer
Quote Reply Alert

What email address do I send my cv and cover letter to?
My email is mlmilot@hotmail.com
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)