Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Florence Anstey
Posted 20/1/2016 12:24 (#578038)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably Val d'Isère but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Having just come back from a holiday in Val d'Isere, and previously done a season there (2 years ago). I have decided I would really love to come and work out there again. On my previous season I worked for a small local chalet rental company (Val d'Isere location). I worked in high-end chalets around the resort, housekeeping in those that were rented out on a weekly basis and preparing the private chalets for owners. Although the job was not 'hosting' as such I frequently baby sat for clients, and advised them on the resort. I also have tonnes of hospitality experience, working in independent high-end cocktail bars and restaurants in the Pennines. In addition I have housekeeping and cleaning experience from working back at home in west Yorkshire. I am a food lover and can cook, although I have not attended a recent cookery course. I am however very eager to learn and to gain experience of hosting a chalet as I intend on doing future seasons. I know Val d'Isere as a resort very well, however I am open to working in a different resort in the Alps. I love meeting interesting people and so feel I would excel working in a chalet environment. Having said that I do have several years experience of working in bars and therefore I am also very much open to working in a bar.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Val d'Isère but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Titino
Posted 3/2/2016 00:15 (#581736 - in reply to #578038)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Hello,
Chalet prarion in chamonix is looking for hostess ASAP.

Best regards
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)