View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Oli_O10
Posted 21/1/2016 14:49 (#578474)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Hello Guys and Girls!

My Names Oli, I am 28 years young and I am currently looking for a works post within the French Alps.

I have extensive experience in the hospitality industry, working both front and back of house, I understand the necessity to maintain a professional rapport with clients as well as co-workers and in addition I am a keen and passionate cook. I am comfortable both working within a team and managing one, understanding the importance of efficiency and organisation in all situations. I maintain a strong work ethic through everything I do, and am not afraid to get my hands dirty should the need arise (both figuratively and literally, I'm also a mechanic).

As an avid skateboarder and surfer, I enjoy an active, healthy lifestyle, and am therefore more than capable of meeting any physical expectations required in this job. Having skied from a young age, I am very comfortable in the mountain environment, and understand all the trials and tribulations attributed to working within that environment. I have previously stayed in catered chalet accommodation, so fully comprehend the expectations of clients, and what is needed of me to meet these expectations.

I have held a full UK driver’s license for over 10 years and have experience driving in challenging winter conditions. I am currently learning French.

CV upon request.

Kind regards

Oliver Oaten
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ferme du Ciel
Posted 5/2/2016 17:21 (#582302 - in reply to #578474)
Solution: RE: REQUEST: Job

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Oli
Are you still looking for a job? If so, can you send me your CV? info@fermeduciel.com.
Many thanks
Su
-----
Ferme du Ciel
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum