Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Jules
Posted 26/5/2016 12:41 (#593988)
Request: OFFER: Job, Courchevel
Quote Reply Alert

'Chalet Couple' needed in Courchevel - Winter 16-17 - Conscientious, Discrete, Mountain-loving.

Job:
Manage all aspects of a small, central and well furnished privately owned chalet-style apartment - with or without accommodation and lift pass.

Owners based in UK so need couple with maturity and independence.

Must be talented dinner party style cooks, careful housekeepers and competent to ensure guests enjoy their holiday.

66% or more returning guests every Winter.

10 years of happy guests.

Very close to slopes.

Look after all aspects of catering, housekeeping and information needs of owners and paying guests.

Winter season or professional catering, hospitality and customer experience preferred.

Fluent spoken and written English essential.
Some spoken French desirable.
Plenty of snow time for the right couple.
Start December 2016 or Jan 2017.
Seasonal terms.
Contact to register interest and for further details.

At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Courchevel
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Iulius
Posted 26/5/2016 18:06 (#593992 - in reply to #593988)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Iulius
Quote Reply Alert

Dear Jules,
We are very polite, reliable, confident and professional couple, looking for the opportunity to host a chalet together, during 2016/2017 winter season and beyond.
We both have experience in providing very high quality customer service; myself currently work for a integrated services provider company as Customer Office, Driver & Administrator and my wife currently works in Finance & Administration Business as Head of Human Resources department.
We are highly motivated to offer the best service’s quality to our customers, reaching their full satisfaction.
Therefore, if you are looking for a trustworthy and qualified couple, with a really passion for their job, please feel free to contact us.
My emai address: iulian.stingu@gmail.com
With best regards,
Doina & Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Miles
Posted 29/5/2016 12:55 (#594034 - in reply to #593988)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Dear Jules,

We believe that we would suit this position, we have both been at school together and now want to do a season together as we know how each other works, this allows us to be a very efficient and fun team. We both have a love of skiing and a passion for hosting. This is why we are so excited to work a season in the Alps.

We have both attended a chalet cookery course (The Orchard School of Cookery) to develop and refine our culinary skills ready for the chalet. We are both fluent in english, Libby is conversational in French and I am practical so am able to perform minor maintenance tasks around the chalet.
We have both had experience in cleaning to a high standard. Having been on skiing holidays ourselves, both been to Courchevel before, experienced catered and self-catered chalets, so have a good understanding of what is expected.

My email is; milesorford@gmail.com please contact me and i will be happy to send you our cv's and menu plan.
We hope that we appeal to your requirements for this coming season, and look forward to hearing back from you,

Regards,
Miles & Libby

Posted 15/6/2016 01:15 (#594590 - in reply to #593988)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Laura
Quote Reply Alert

Hello Jules,

I hope this message finds you well. We would love to be considered for your positions, we think we could be a great fit. My husband has spent a great deal of his life climbing and skiing, and has a great knowledge of the environment. He is a trained chef working in some of London's finest kitchens for 5 years now, and also has experience in butchery. He is classically trained and creative.

I myself have worked front of house hospitality for over 10 years, currently I am restaurant manager at a small michelin starred central London restaurant. I have a personal license as well as formal wine training (WSET level 2) and manage all events in the private room.

We have experience working together, and the restaurant I currently manage gained its star while we were both on staff.

We are looking to travel and work together, expanding our hospitality knowledge with a view to open our own small holding based guest house. We would hope to start that adventure with you.

Please let us know if you would like to talk more.

llauramartinn@gmail.com
Sonia
Posted 22/6/2016 21:44 (#595212 - in reply to #593988)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by jules
Quote Reply Alert

Hi Jules
We have run a chalet for a season in Courchevel le Praz and had a fantastic time.
We produced our own menus which were very well received and had great feedback from our guests.
Speak french very well and not bad written french.
We are very gregarious, getting on well with clients of all ages from all backgrounds.
We are an early retired but very fit couple who love a new challenge.
Through the summer enjoy golf, walking, gym and cooking/eating.
In the winter- bring on the snow!
We have skied throughout Europe and Canada and driven thousands of miles in the snow.
Members of trustedhousesitters.com which means we have looked after properties and pets all over the place with excellent references.
Active members of local golf club.
Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Regards
Sonia and Graham Sugden
Escaladecvl
Posted 23/6/2016 09:17 (#595234 - in reply to #593988)
Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Courchevel
Quote Reply Alert

New User

Hello Sonia - can you send me an email so I can send you some further information? Jules
Sonia Sugden
Posted 24/6/2016 13:23 (#595300 - in reply to #595234)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Jules
Quote Reply Alert

Hi Jules
My email address is sonia.sugden@gmail.com
We are also available on skype, which we find is the best way to get to know each other.
Look forward to receiving more details from you shortly.
Regards,
Sonia and Graham Sugden
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)