Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Alpine Adventure
Posted 7/7/2016 09:57 (#596020)
Request: OFFER: Job, Morzine
Quote Reply Alert

Alpine Adventure are looking for an experienced chalet couple to join their team in Morzine for the Winter 16/17 season. This is a position for a couple or 2 friends to manage the day to day running of one of our chalets. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role or a similar customer service environment. At least one of you should have some catering experience, or at least be confident and enthusiastic about cooking.

You will need to be at least 21 yrs old and have (or be eligible for) a UK National Insurance Number.

We offer a highly competitive package for the right people!

If you think you would like to join our team please email us attaching your CV: enquiries@alpine-adventure.co.uk

Thanks!
Mark and Emma
Alpine Adventure
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Morzine
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alpine Adventure
Posted 29/7/2016 08:32 (#597347 - in reply to #596020)
Solution: Alpine Adventure
Quote Reply Alert

Hi,

This position is available again! please get in touch if you think you fit the bill.

Kind Regards

Mark
Alpine Adventure
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Martin
Posted 16/8/2016 21:29 (#598634 - in reply to #597347)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Couple
Quote Reply Alert

Hi. My girlfriend and I we are looking for chalet couple job. We are more than 10 years together and worked in catering and hospitality for long time before as a team. We are very hard working people with passion for mountain and cooking. I’m a professional chef with more than 5 years experience. Ilona is very experienced as housekeeper, waitress and finally restaurant manager. W also managed our own restaurant. I also have a chalet experience - previous season in Les Houches Chamonix as Chalet Host. Both of us speaks advanced english and basic german. We both have a clean EU driving license with more than 8 years driving experience.

I believe our experience both in cooking, hospitality and waitering would be very helpful to provide the best level of services for chalet guests. 
Our multilingual skills, passion for mountain and hard working personality would be an advantages value.

Please visit our website - www.bestchaletcouple.wixsite.com/resume where you can get more information such as employer references, newspaper interview, tv reportage video and whole experience history. We can also send full CV documents if required.

Please let us know if you think we would be a good for what you offer.
marcin.szopowski@gmail.com or ilona.slowik8@gmail.com

Best Regards

Martin and Ilona
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)