Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Gus Bailey
Posted 22/10/2016 13:58 (#609825)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

I'm a 19 year old on a gap year and have always wanted to work a winter season. I am looking for a job as a chalet assistant/ co host.
I have previous experience in working in the hospitality business where I was a waiter for a private dinning company and a waiter for a resturaunt. I have also gained experience in cleaning work by working as a maintenance man. I am an extremely hard working, motivated and enthusiastic young man, who will always try to accomplish everything in my path.
In my roles as a waiter, I was required to do a range of jobs varying from welcoming the guests to helping the chef prepare food, to serving and pouring drinks to preparing deserts and serving them. In my role as a maintenance man I completed jobs such as deep cleans, heavy lifting and painting.
As a footballer I have been brought up as a team player and will always look to help my team mates out with whatever they need as I know they will do the same for me. However I am also a great individual worker who will use my own initiative to solve any problems that may arise.
I believe I would be a great addition to any team as I will go more than the extra mile to ensure guests have a great stay and want to return the following year. I have been skiing for the past 12 years of my life and believe I know what guests like to do; whether that be to relax in the chalet, go into the town, or go up the slopes and I believe everyone deserves the holiday they want.
My email address is - gus-gusb@live.co.uk
My contact number is 07827813599
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread