Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Desiré
Posted 9/11/2016 16:25 (#614131)
Request: REQUEST: Job, Morzine area
Quote Reply

New User

Very experienced waitress, bar girl, cuisiniere, looking for job with accommodation for winter season.

Very adaptable to other chores in the chalet including baby sitting / cleaning etc

Kindly consider me for a role with your team - I will be a credit to your business.

Serveuse très expérimentée, bar fille, cuisiniere, recherche d’emploi avec logement pour la saison d’hiver.

Très adaptable à d’autres tâches dans le chalet incluant bébé assis / nettoyage etc.

Veuillez me considèrent comme un rôle avec votre équipe - je serai un crédit à votre entreprise.

Edited by Desiré 9/11/2016 16:28
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Morzine but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Gill
Posted 26/11/2016 11:16 (#619537 - in reply to #614131)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

Hi Desiré

Are you still looking for work with accommodation for the season? I need a competent chef to work in my chalet in Les Carroz d'Araches - a beautiful French village situated between Chamonix and Geneva.

Responsible for all things food including kitchen hygiene it will be necessary to provide good-looking, balanced and tasty three course meals, six evenings a week for up to (occasionally) 20 clients. This includes kids high tea when necessary but normally through the school holiday period.

If interested can you pop me a CV to info@lescarrozchalets.com and we'll set up an interview :0)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Gill
www.lescarrozchalets.com
02034 756746
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread