Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Ski Adventures
Posted 21/11/2016 08:28 (#617928)
Request: OFFER: Job, Les Arcs
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

I am looking for a couple (or two friends) to run one of my 14 bed catered chalets at Les Arcs. Over 21s preferred, plus some relevant cooking (which is a big part of the job) and hospitality experience, although training will be given.

The chalets and staff accomodation are in doorstep-skiing locations, but not well situated for intensive night-life. So keen skiers rather than night-owls preferred. We have a pretty good idea what we expect from our staff, and we also pass on the benefits of 14 years experience running chalets!

You must have the right to work in France, be in good health (esp. no eating disorders and non-smokers), be mature, presentable and articulate in English. We offer and 'industry standard' package of pay, lift pass, accomodation, ski hire etc.

Please send me an email (no CVs on their own please) telling me what you like about our chalets and how you could contribute to the product and service we offer.

Previous applicants need not re-apply

andrew@skiadventures.co.uk
-----
yourmountain.life
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Les Arcs
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)