Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Chalet Chardons
Posted 22/11/2016 16:25 (#618712)
Request: OFFER: Job, Tignes
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

Experienced cook/chef - To cater in our friendly 12 person chalets in Tignes les Brevieres in the French Alps next winter season.

Full menu and chalet training and season round support provided. With full menu, training videos and training week to build your confidence ready for the season.

A great role for a fun loving couple that enjoys delivering customer service.

The Chalet Cook must be capable of catering to a high standard with training, 6 day a week, breakfast and a 3 course evening meal with cannapes. The Chalet Cook must work well under pressure and be able to produce well-presented dishes in a timely fashion.

The Chalet Cook must be a confident and experienced home cook. It is also essential they are well organised and are clean and tidy in a kitchen with a general kitchen hygiene awareness.

Our Package includes:
· Full Espace Killy Lift Pass (covering over 300 km of runs with x 2 snow parks!)
· Basic medical insurance
· Ski/Snowboard hire for the season
· Food on a FULL board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner – so you don’t need to buy lunch at the expensive mountain restaurants)
· Accommodation
· Salary (to be confirmed)
· Staff incentives/ days out/ social events
· Full training

….and as much time as possible to go out and ski and snowboard!

We have been operating fun, friendly and relaxed Chalets for over 15 years and we want our staff to have a great fun season working with us.

Exact start date to TBC, but you must be available to start at the beginning on December.

If you would like to apply for this position please email us your CV clare@chaletchardons.com
-----
Chalet Chardons
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Tignes
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Posted 29/11/2016 21:28 (#620486 - in reply to #618712)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by George Arfanis
Alert

Dear Clare,

My name is George Arfanis and I am writing you regarding the job offer you recently posted for Chalet Hosts to run your catered Chalet in Tignes in the French Alps.

I am 35 years old and I have a big experience when it comes to customers service, having work as waiter and bar tender for quite some time in the past.
I am a fun and outgoing person with a high sense of responsibility and with good habits when it comes to cleaningness.
I am also an experienced snowboarder who loves the mountains and the culture and life style that comes with them.

It would be a pleasure to communicate with you for more details if you believe that I can be usefull for your needs for a chalet host.

My Skype Adrress is GEORGE ARFANIS
and my phone +30 6945188577
email: arfanis_g@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you,

Best wishes,

George.
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum