Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Candia Peterson
Posted 29/11/2016 15:22 (#620359)
Request: OFFER: Job, Samoens
Quote Reply Alert

Reverse job share for couple. I live in a large house in central Samoens and require 6 to 8 hours cleaning per week in exchange for lodging. I also need occasional house and dog sitting as I am frequently away on business (nothing to do with the ski industry).

I have have a friend who runs 15 self-catered chalets in Samoens and Morillon and needs an extra couple for his team to do weekend change overs. His work is roughly 8 hours each of Saturday and Sunday at €15 per hour. There may be occasional extra paid work during the week but unless you want to find yourself extra cleaning work - which isn't hard in peak seasons - the rest of the time is your own. No client facing or catering required.

We reckon this offers the best combination of workload to pay in the area.

The accommodation is a good double room with en suite shower room plus TV with UK Sky plus all the usual WiFi etc. Shared use of kitchen and rest of the house with myself and two lodgers. Occasional meals cooked for you. Sauna also available.

Need a couple to arrive almost immediately as we have been let down by the couple we were speaking to. Discount ski passes - which we will help with - need to be bought by 10/12 so you need to be in place by then.
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Samoens
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
kate
Posted 30/11/2016 14:40 (#620667 - in reply to #620359)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Hi, We are interested your offer. It is still available? Please contact with me kseve445@gmail.com
Best wishes Kate
Top of the page Bottom of the page
rtailford
Posted 17/1/2017 21:35 (#634827 - in reply to #620359)
Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Samoens
Quote Reply Alert

New User

Hi, do you have similar work requirements in the Summer season? My email is rtailfod@hotmail.com
Thanks for your time, Rachael
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)