Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Cummings
Posted 4/12/2016 11:38 (#621417)
Request: OFFER: Job, Klosters
Quote Reply Alert

We're looking for a chalet couple from mid January - mid April. We need an excellent chef and an excellent host/housekeeper. 6 bedroom chalet in Klosters.
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Klosters
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Posted 9/12/2016 14:50 (#622394 - in reply to #621417)
Solution: salary?
Quote Reply Alert

What is the salary for both?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Susie
Posted 9/12/2016 14:54 (#622395 - in reply to #622394)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

GBP 400 each so total of £800 per week
Chalet couple
Posted 17/12/2016 08:29 (#623740 - in reply to #621417)
Quote Reply Alert

Good morning,

Is this offer is still available? If yes, please send me more information. Ours emial: kseve445@gmail.com
Thank you

Best wishes Catherine&Mirco
Scott
Posted 17/12/2016 13:08 (#623760 - in reply to #621417)
Quote Reply Alert

Hello I am looking for a host position and have excellent hospitality experience
Please could you email me more details
superscotts@icloud.com
mkotecky
Posted 21/12/2016 14:37 (#624517 - in reply to #621417)
Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Klosters
Quote Reply Alert

New User

Hello, if the offer is still up to date, we would be very interested in it.

We are a couple from the Czech Republic.

We both speak fluent English. I also speak fluent French and some basic German. My girlfriend speaks basic French.

I am experienced in hotel reception work. I am accustomed in taking care of guests and the accommodation. I am also experienced in basic maintenance and repairs, including electricity, carpentry and plumbing. My girlfriend has been working as a bartender with cooking duties for the last five years and she is able to prepare quite a wide range of meals, including French, Indian and Mexican cuisines.
I have had a driving license for 13 years and own a peugeot 307.

We are good tempered and take joy in making a place cosy.

Please contact me at kotak@seznam.cz / or +420777171745.

Martin & Marie Magdalen
Weronika
Posted 21/12/2016 18:28 (#624618 - in reply to #621417)
Solution: Job seekers
Quote Reply Alert

Hi there,
Are you still looking for a couple to fill this position? We are a young couple from Poland looking for a seasonal job. I have lots of experience in hospitality as I have already done one season in Tignes. Please get in touch, here's my mail: wera.tutaj@gmail.com
Kindest of regards
Weronika
Weronika
Posted 21/12/2016 19:02 (#624632 - in reply to #621417)
Quote Reply Alert

Hi there,
We are a young, 21 and 23 years old couple from Poland. I have lots of experience in hospitality and in the industry. I have already done a season in Tignes/ Val d'Isere. My boyfriend has experience in customer-facing roles as well. We both speak English and I also speak intermediate French. We are really interested in this position. We really like to cook and we often do it together. We both are keen skiers, I do board as well. We would love to hear from you, here's my e-mail: wera.tutaj@gmail.com
nels85
Posted 28/12/2016 23:59 (#625918 - in reply to #621417)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by nels85
Quote Reply Alert

User

Hi, I was wondering if this position is still open.

My partner and I are an experienced chalet couple. We have worked five winter seasons together in a range of chalets. My partner is an experienced chef with a background in 3 rosetted restaurants. I am an experienced host/housekeeper.

We are a hardworking and discreet couple.

Please contact us if you would like us to send our cv's.

Kind Regards,

Amy and Mansel
Mason
Posted 29/12/2016 19:36 (#626212 - in reply to #621417)
Solution: Qualified Chef and Host couple
Quote Reply Alert

Good evening,

My partner and I are looking to work the rest of the season as chalet hosts. We are currently in Austria chalet hosting but our positions only require us until the 10th of January and would be more than happy to provide references.

We are British, 25 & 27 y/o. Well feel a chalet host couple role would suit us perfectly with our broad skill set and excellent team work.
I am a chef with experience in an award winning restaurant and Emily has years of experience in hospitality, working with people as a tour guide, as a nanny and managing a restaurant.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon
Posted 4/1/2017 19:53 (#628295 - in reply to #621417)
Quote Reply Alert

Dear Madam, sir

I'm chef de cuisine with 6 years experience in a differents hotels, restaurant, extra luxury barge in France French country waterway and fews years on abroad, like executif chef in differents river cruise companies and I would like applying for Chef de cuisine

I'm looking for a real challenge where my creativity and my experience could be an asset.

I'm always on focus about local and seasonal products, try to mix French style with international meals, I 've used to work in a kitchen with high volume but I'm feel more comfortable with fine dining restaurant, trendy,hype restaurant where I can try new things, smoked meat ,new sorbet, always mix of tradition with a smashing presentation

I learnt with famous chef in France and my meals is a really new French bistro style, fusion food and healthy, never borin, always new.

Recommendation letter Linked Jerome fradet

I'm actually in France , I don't have drive license

Kinds regards

Jerome

P's All the best 2017
Marta
Posted 6/1/2017 11:49 (#628852 - in reply to #621417)
Quote Reply Alert

Hey,
My friend and I are very interested in job. We're Polish and Latvian superfriendly and adventourous girls. Both experenced in work with clients/ hospitality jobs and can cook pretty well. Eager to send resumes and more informations :)
Please let me know if you're still looking for somebody. marta_kawecka@interia.pl
SJH
Posted 10/2/2017 08:54 (#641109 - in reply to #626212)
Quote Reply Alert

Hi There

I run a small independent chalet in La Plagne and i am currently looking for staff.

Are you guys still looking for work? If so can you Email me your CV's to sammy_jo_8@hotmail.com

Kind Regards
Sam
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)