Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

rtailford
Posted 17/1/2017 21:08 (#634802)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

My partner and I are looking for Summer work (chalet couple, housekeeping, hospitality or similar), preferably in the mountains or by the surf, but open to suggestions. We will have our dog Doug with us, but he is very well behaved and fairly quiet.

Between us we have extensive hospitality, catering and housekeeping experience.

During my travels in Australia and New Zealand I worked in a couple of different hostels carrying out various housekeeping duties. On my return to the UK I held the position of General Assistant at Derwent Hill outdoor centre in the Lake District, where my duties included cleaning bedrooms and bathrooms, food service, washing up, helping with food prep and bar service. Being a lover of the great outdoors it was an ideal place to work for a while.

Kirsty grew up in the hotel industry helping her parents with waitressing and cleaning. After a year working as an Au Pair in the USA she went on to work as a teaching assistant, helping children with learning difficulties for several years. Kirsty is a passionate cook, so we ran a street food business for a couple of years, catering at festivals, markets and private dinner parties etc.

I am currently working temporarily in hospital labs, while Kirsty is working as a restaurant supervisor in a hotel. We both have flexible positions which would allow us to work in Europe. We both love the outdoors and adventure, regularly enjoying hiking, mountain biking, water sports and winter sports.

We look forward to hearing back about any potential positions out there.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Morville
Posted 27/1/2017 13:23 (#637902 - in reply to #634802)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Morville

Chalets Direct Member

Hello,

We are looking for a couple to work with us over the summer (end of May until end of September). We are particularly looking for strong cooking skills.

If this is of interest to you, send you CVs to us at info@2alpeschalet.com

Cheers,
Sue and Jules
-----
Chalet Morville
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
The Alpine Generation
Posted 13/2/2017 16:50 (#642031 - in reply to #634802)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by The Alpine Generation

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Guys

We are currently recruiting for summer positions. If you are interested perhaps you could drop us an email to graham@thealpinegeneration.com with a copy of your CV's?

Thanks

Graham
-----
The Alpine Generation
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum