Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Michal
Posted 6/2/2017 02:24 (#639939)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Dear Sir/Madame,

my name is Michal, I am 24 y.o. and I study Master in Mechanical Engineering in Cracow, Poland.
I thought that my short holidays in date from 9th to 26th of February may be awesome time in Alps.

If you have some extra unsuspected problem in stuff or maybe somebody wants to take a break in those days I mentioned - please feel free to contact me.
I have an experience as a Chalet Host gained in the hotel in center of Cracow. I was also responsible for cleaning properties. I have a waiter experience. I am a good cook with my family and friend's approval. I speak English and intermediate German (B1). I have driving license for 6 y.
I am honest and hardworking guy. I love rock and classic music, psychological books, sport and muscle cars from '70.

I am a couchsurfing member - I will be happy to send you my profile where you can see my positive references from people around the world. So I also know how to be a good host ;)

If you have any questions, please write me. I am able to travel the same or next day. We can meet on skype before or facebook-video.

here is my e-mail: prezentek@op.pl
Best Regards
Michal
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version