View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

cscc
Posted 8/2/2017 13:05 (#640794)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Hello

I am 21 years old and looking for any type of job for the current ski season, to start immediately.

I'm a sociable and easy going person, get on with absolutely everyone. To the point and a perfectionist. Innovative and an autodidact tell me what you need done and I'll find a way to do it.

I have experience in the catering industry having worked in a cafe and have also worked as a mathematics tutor and assistant teacher. I am very good with numbers (A levels A*AA Maths, Further Maths, Physics) and I am fit and strong with wood splitting and fire starting experience, so any jobs from heavy lifting to financial book keeping are no problem for me.

I have experience in more involved procedures such as tax handling and income reports for my parents businesses, for whom I created a program which performs their calculations for them, handling the same job in 33% of the time (300% productivity). I am very good with computers, with the knowledge to both assemble them from the parts and repair them, programming knowledge and the expertise to design websites, any kind of tech jobs are well within my ability.

I have a full driving licence which I have held since October 2012. Comfortable driving in any conditions and knowledgeable of cars and small repairs.

I'm able to start tomorrow, so please don't hesitate to contact me on my email: connordecember@gmail.com if you have any questions for me.

Regards
Connor

Edited by cscc 8/2/2017 17:29
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Skiworld
Posted 8/2/2017 13:11 (#640798 - in reply to #640794)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

Hi Connor,

Please email your CV to recruitment@skiworld.co.uk and some information on roles you would be interested in.

Kind Regards,

Skiworld Recruitment

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)