Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

TCS
Posted 1/3/2017 16:57 (#645254)
Request: OFFER: Job, Morzine
Quote Reply Alert

The role will include such duties as
Change over duties which will include cleaning, changing beds, hoovering, dusting, preparation and bagging of laundry and ensuring this is done to a high standard
Assisting in laundry with washing, ironing and delivering linen
Occasional dog walking
Occasional babysitting
Morning bread deliveries to our clients to be dropped no later than 7.30am
Emergency call outs to our guests
Attending to requests from self-catered guests and chalet owners whilst they are on holiday
Breakfast service to clients
Dinner service in clients chalets

No previous experience necessary, although experience in cleaning or seasonal work would be an advantage. We are looking for hard workers, who will need to be physically and medically fit as the role will involve some lifting, working to tight deadlines, communal living, and long days. We need people who are prepared to work hard in order to play hard.

Must be able to legally work in Europe and have a UK NI number and bank account
Must have a full UK driving licence
Must have a flexible 'can-do' attitude
Must be able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
Must be able to work and live as part of a close knit team
Must have an eye for detail and be able to work to high standards
Must have some work experience
Must be non smoking
Must be passionate about snow sports and the mountains
Ideally would have some cleaning experience
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Morzine
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Daniella
Posted 25/4/2017 19:01 (#652440 - in reply to #645254)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Hi there,
I have recently just passed the Level 2 THE chalet host course, This included learning how to clean the chalet at a high level standard, learning how to write a welcoming speech for guests when arriving, learning how to put out plates and how to set a table in a chalet.
I am a very confident, get up and go 19 year old who enjoys speaking to people. I have had previous costumer experience as I worked in a reception where I would be greeting costumers, telling them what they would be doing during the activity and answering phones so I feel that this would be very beneficial for the chalet role. I am also very familiar with Morzine as I ski here twice a year, and also for art of my course we were set an orienteering task to go around Morzine and find local shops, restaurants so we had more of an insight and were able to know if guests were to ask us.

I hope to hear from you soon,
Daniella
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Nikita and Carsten
Posted 23/6/2017 21:15 (#655163 - in reply to #645254)
Solution: Job Enquiry
Quote Reply Alert

Hello,

We are interested in your advertised job vacancy.

We are a couple in our 20s, and have worked several Winter and Summer seasons. We have spent the past three summer seasons working in a kitchen and dining room environment at an activity centre, helping with basic food preperation, serving guests, pot washing, cleaning down after meal times, plus other tasks. During my last Winter season We worked in a hotel in Austria as part of the kitchen and dining room team, helping to either serve guests meals with a set menu, and helped in the kitchen with basic food preperation, plating up meals, post washing plus other duties.

During a recent Winter season position Nikita worked as a Housekeeper for luxury chalets and apartments, making beds quickly and efficiently, cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and communal areas, working on my own to my own initiative or as part of a team of two.

We are hard working, motivated individuals, who enjoying meeting new people, learning new skills and are able to work as part to our initiative individually or as part of a time.

We are able to send our CV on request for further details about our previous work experiences and more information about ourselves.

nikitahonore@hotmail.com

carsten.s.fink@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Nikita and Carsten
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread