Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

ITaylor
Posted 2/3/2017 17:34 (#645412)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Hello, me and my partner are currently on the look out for summer work, location isnt an issue as we both enjoy travelling an visiting new places.

I am a professional chef with many years of experience behind me, and my partner is very well versed in all other aspects of the hospitality trade

We would be looking for any type hotel, chalet, hosting etc type work, we have both previously completed ski seasons an have worked abroad before aswell.

If you are currently recruiting for any work or similar along these lines, then please don't hesitate to get in contact with me, and we can provide you with cv's and can talk further about what job opportunities you may have available.

Thanks

Ian
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Taste the Alps
Posted 18/3/2017 15:14 (#649821 - in reply to #645412)
Solution: Looking for summer staff
Quote Reply Alert

Hi Ian,

I have just seen your request and we are looking for a couple to work with us in our new chalet this summer in Les Gets.

You would be working alongside Duncan in the kitchen preparing meals to a very high standard (Michelin quality) and your partner would be helping me with hosting and cleaning the chalet. We have gained a great reputation over the last few years and now starting off in our own chalet and need a good team to work with! If you are interested please email your CVs etc to info@taste-the-alps.com. Please also have a look at our website to get an idea of what we offer to our guests.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards, Hillary
www.taste-the-alps.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Absolute Alpine
Posted 20/3/2017 09:53 (#649978 - in reply to #645412)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Absolute Alpine
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Ian,

I'm looking for a couple to run our chalets in Samoens. We've been providing catered walking and family adventure holidays for the past 8 years so we're well established and the chalets are ready to go.

If you're still looking and keen, please could you email me and I'll send over all of the details? My email is info@absolutealpine.co.uk

Many thanks,
Sam

-----
Absolute Alpine
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Morville
Posted 28/3/2017 10:06 (#650987 - in reply to #645412)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Morville
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Ian,

We are currently recruiting for a chalet couple over the summer available. We are a luxury catered chalet with a professional standard kitchen and a great apartment at the top of the chalet for the successful couple.

We are looking for the successful couple to start at the end of May and work until the end of September 2017. There would also be the possibility of staying on for the winter season as well - starting at the start of December 2017.

We are located in the picturesque village of Venosc in the southern French Alps, and in summer are main guests are road cyclists, as we are quite close to several famous alpine climbs. We are also on the edge of the Ecrins National Park, so it is also a great area for hiking and climbing.

We do aim for a high standard of cooking - but more gastro pub standard than fine dining.

We ask that you have a UK NI number, and offer a competitive wage in addition to providing accommodation and all food and drink. If this is of interest, please get in touch.

Sue and Jules
www.chaletmorville.com
info@2alpeschalet.com

-----
Chalet Morville
Chalets Direct Member

Snow place like home
Posted 28/3/2017 14:44 (#651051 - in reply to #645412)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi, We are looking for staff for the summer in Montchavin La Plagne but it is mainly house sitting with some changeovers. Please let me know if you would like more information. Thanks Lee
-----
Snow place like home
Chalets Direct Member

Jura Hotel
Posted 6/4/2017 21:09 (#651832 - in reply to #645412)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Jura Hotel
Quote Reply Alert

A bit of a random one because we're not in the Alps...but on a remote-ish Scottish island - Jura - where we are looking for a CdP and waitress/housekeeper to complete our team for summer 2017. Please contact me if you're interested. Immediate start until October/November. cath@jurahotel.co.uk
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)